Best answers
The text can be taken out and allowed for your name to be edited in there if you like it enuf :rolleyes:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice photomanip there! Looks really cool good work!

grtz Naz

Best answers
I can put your name in there dakilla.. also please note the res, i think is only 800x600, i'm gonna test it on 1024x768 real quick..

Best answers
Yeah, max res is 800x600 right now, I'll need to clear it up, on my desktop it's quite pixelated..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its kinda empty.
and it looks sadistic O.O

Best answers
no i ment like cam u make me a custon one like that???..... plz

Retired
Best answers
you editted that head aswel? impressive work m8.

Best answers
Nice :) Lots of icon space... Kinda creepy though *covers eyes*

Best answers
Version 2, added more blood, cuts now revolve around the head, no more graphic split on the ear...mouth is cut out to make it look like the mouth is eaten out by disease..

going to add a couple strong words and some freaky effects tonight

Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
I dunno, maybe....give me details.
ionno can u make one like that watch one u had... butt differnt i just wnat one form u :p

Best answers
Hrm dakilla, I'll see, right now I have about 3-4 requests, ALONG with the website exchange going on..

We'll see alright?

Best answers
I think the original looks better, It looks darker and more disurbed. I think you went overboard on blood in the second one, the first gets the idea across much more effectively. I think if you want to add text, that we should be able, at least on some level, to read it. I really don't know Ryan Morris, so in a topical sense I really can't say how well it works. From a visual standpoint though, I like it (the first one). It's very striking, and has a definite tone. It's not something I would hang in my house, but it's interesting enough in it's own right. I'm not too sure about the "Ryan Morris" text, there's something about it that doesn't fit. Like it's a little too sharp. Where everything blends into the background well, the text jumps too much. So does that design that's faded behind it.

Best answers
See what seems to me, is the 2nd image I was making, was kinda like..not going with me, I didn't feel it....eh i'll work on it more when I get more time..

Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
Hrm dakilla, I'll see, right now I have about 3-4 requests, ALONG with the website exchange going on..

We'll see alright?
allrighty Thx

Best answers
One more thing dakilla.....you want a hue-type wallpaper like the watches or do you want a grungy type one?

Oh yeah and Domino, the text inside, are the words of death...

cannibalism, tearing, ripping, bleeding, suicide, murder, hanging, decapitation...

Best answers
like the watches plz that WP is pimp! thx!! make it alomst anything u want (no dbz) or anime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom