"wall" smash bug

Best answers
Hey,

sorry if this bug has been reported before..
oke i was just playing a bit on someones server and he (server creator) smashed me into the wall.. normally you wait a little and after a few seconds you can walk agan.. but that IDIOT was stading so close to me that i couldn`t do anything ang he COULD and DID hit me all the time with melee.. so i was dead in a few seconds.

i think that if you are smashed in the wall another user can get near you (as now) but can`t hit you.. some kind or protection for the user perhaps?

btw.. that lamer kicked me out of his server for telling them that he`s lame :p

hope you can do something with this bug
i will try and make a video of it next time... don`t count on it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...I think the purpose of those servers is to find and test such lame things so they can be fixed. However, this has been mentioned a few times.

Best answers
Yer, that's the same exploit that happens on the ground when you try and get out, though from the wall its worse. Im pretty sure its been mentioned, thanks anyways.

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the leftover of rollhit. Since melee is getting a facelift this bug will be in a few/lot more builds. Depending on when the facelift ocurs.

And with facelift i mean simple melee stuff (like skidding on the flor) not the adding of the new advanced melee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)