Walking the dog = Freebies? Wow!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My dad just bet me a XBox 360, a PSP, and a iPod Nano if I just walked the dog for the whole entire month. I mean like walk him everyday till the end of the month.

If I do it and don't miss a day including this one means I get all of those things free.

I don't have to spend a darn thing so I guess I'll be saving my 100+ XBox 360 refund to the Playstation 3.

God, don't you love your parents? This is like, another whole christmas to me.

Wish me luck, also suggest me some games for the PSP that aren't new but cheap.

I'm also getting DOA4 for the XBox-360 since Master Cheif is the hidden character in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you break a leg. Or two. >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only do you have to laugh at us more poor people on the forums...

...you IM me and do it to my face D:

You're one lucky bastage D:

Know what, starting today, were gonna switch parents for a whole month.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
I'm also getting DOA4 for the XBox-360 since Master Cheif is the hidden character in the game.
Actually, Master Chief is not a hidden character. She's a totally original character made for the game. Her name is Nicole, or spartan-458.

But man, all you have to do is walk the dog? That's awesome, just don't accidentally forget on like the last day. Man that would blow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, I'll just laugh at you as you may get a 2.6 PSP =P.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry, if I do i'll turn it in and get a refurbished one aka 1.5 and get homebrewed stuff.

And yeah all I have to do is walk the dog. No one in our house walks the dog but yet I need the exercise if I'm going to run a 5 mile relay in school, but I must prepare. I should have joined Cross Country.

And cool Hash. My friend showed me it while I was over to his house but I didn't play it because I had to leave, and saw an article about it too on Mega Games.

Yep, lucky to have a dad who got a huge raise.

Sorry if I'm bragging but it just sounds too exciting and can't wait to get it. ^^

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ok, so what if i break your legs and then walk the dog for you? xD
no really, cool thing :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe your parents dont believe youre capable of working and are hoping youll give up.

This is just a way for them to have an excuse not to spend money on you at Christmas.

On another note, I hate you. ...lucky bastard.

Best answers
He's lying. Or, you guys have too much money... give it to me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** you. Wow, **** you. Walk the ****ing dog? **** you!

Lucky bastard >_<. Enjoy your "gifts" for doing what you're supposed to for the both of us.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ten bucks says the dog gets hit by a car and can no longer walk.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
He's lying. Or, you guys have too much money... give it to me.
Well you can say my dad had a bonus and paid off his credit card debt. Plus I don't think my dad would lie to me, he just bet me for it, since our dog is fat and lazy. Rawr.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure the Dog doesn't get free of the leash or hit by a car :p. That would be a terrible thing to happen :*(. You better get him fit too :*).

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
My dad just bet me a XBox 360, a PSP, and a iPod Nano if I just walked the dog for the whole entire month. I mean like walk him everyday till the end of the month.

If I do it and don't miss a day including this one means I get all of those things free.

I don't have to spend a darn thing so I guess I'll be saving my 100+ XBox 360 refund to the Playstation 3.

God, don't you love your parents? This is like, another whole christmas to me.

Wish me luck, also suggest me some games for the PSP that aren't new but cheap.

You're going to return the 360?

that just screams your gratitude for your parents buying you crap.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your dog is unable to walk. Pick him up and walk him. If you are unable to walk. Sit on your dog. If both of you can't walk call a friend. I demand that you win! That's ****ing cool.

If I had that kind of money, i'd have built my baby by now. My baby is my dream computer btw. So long story short, get it all and give the 360 to me. You know you want to. Please?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
You're going to return the 360?

that just screams your gratitude for your parents buying you crap.
Well, not scream, more like whisper. x3

After all, if his parents give him something - it's his to keep or use as he likes.

He could just tell his dad that he'd like money instead of a 360, though. It'd save them both some trouble.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Make sure the Dog doesn't get free of the leash or hit by a car :p. That would be a terrible thing to happen :*(. You better get him fit too :*).
Just like...one day before the end of the month the dog gets hit, and he doesn't get his presents because he didn't walk the dog all the month =P

By the way, great message in your post Fire Phoenix.
But yeah, it would suck for you if you get a 2.6 PSP, as you need a 2.0 or lower PSP to play homebrew. 360 sucks anyway, so like you said, get a refund and wait for the PS3...and well....a nano is...pretty cool I guess...

We don't hate you....seriously....we don't.......*poke with sharp knife*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
If your dog is unable to walk. Pick him up and walk him. If you are unable to walk. Sit on your dog. If both of you can't walk call a friend. I demand that you win! That's ****ing cool.

If I had that kind of money, i'd have built my baby by now. My baby is my dream computer btw. So long story short, get it all and give the 360 to me. You know you want to. Please?
This made me lol so hard. Thanks.

Best answers
Itd be hard to get you that 360, considering Microsoft said the shipments got delayed even farther down the road. Plus, personally, Id ask for money instead of the PSP and 360 - then you can buy useful things, like clothes and stuff.

But hey, whos complaining? Lets see you walk the dog for 30 days first ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom