Walking people...

Best answers
Well how about make some maps a little more realistic..??
Like adding people in esf_city, then they are walking down the streets,
or running away, or hiding from the fight..
In esf_cell_games, Mr. Satan and his students and the newsreporter hiding behind the rock,
Just like they did with the kaiworld, when old kai is walking around his ball..
It's just a suggestion, it wont be made maybe because there is to much..

And how about a weather change?? like when you call the dragon it turns dark, Somethink like that..?
It would make the game more exiting maybe?

Greetz, L.

Best answers
I think its a good suggestion :D.But its to much work to make a map like esf_city full of people that are running around, but it would be cool.

Best answers
I think its a good suggestion :D.But its to much work to make a map like esf_city full of people that are running around, but it would be cool.
Not really, i'm happy with a few models already 3 models sounds enough :)
you could use the same model a few times on diffrent places..
it's like in the cartoon, you see 1 human 5 or 6 times on the same place almost, so it could be the same in the game 2 :)

Best answers
I think I could edit the original esf_city and put a few humans aroun, but the problem is the I dont know how to put them :D. I'f there is someone here ho can do that plz do it cuz it will be cool.

Best answers
that would be nice! but if were too many err might some people might complain about fps problems =(

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had the same ideea to but difrent to have a save the planet mod you got people on the map the evil guys must kill them the good guys must defend them

Best answers
I think I could edit the original esf_city and put a few humans aroun, but the problem is the I dont know how to put them :D. I'f there is someone here ho can do that plz do it cuz it will be cool.
I hope that the ESF Team would think about it, it would be nice of you to try it.. But we need good models and a sort of script, let the ESF Team handle it ;)

that would be nice! but if were too many err might some people might complain about fps problems =(
That's why i suggest not to put to meany people in it, 3 or 4 models are enough, as long if there are people.
And i think it would be great as i sead before, that Mr. Satan and his students and the news reporter,
would be hidding behind a rock next to the cell games.. Like dende on the lookout he's just standing there to,
like inside the movie they've made..

I had the same ideea to but difrent to have a save the planet mod you got people on the map the evil guys must kill them the good guys must defend them
That's not a bad idea, but then you have another game play again and that's not the idea of esf..

Best answers
i have said taht you said Locomotion whit ppl. like when they see a evil guy like frizea or cell they shall run away and screem waht about that

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd just have ti decompile the map and add some people models with 1 animation as entities.

Save the planet mode... Beam spammer wins, woo.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys really need to studdy the HL engine limits.The more entityes a map has the more it lags. And the more models a map has the more it lags.

Besides what would the people do. Walk forward on the same spot? You cant make entities move unless the entitys themselves are moving types. And models are not a moving entity type in ESF.

Best answers
but that should be made, it would make the game more real like in the cartoons, isn't that nice then?

Best answers
yea i think the same cudent the walikng ppl be like boots you can add bots or walking ppl or its just like esf_city it willl be normaly when you start itt wil be 10 bots then i mean walking ppl waht about that

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a suggestion about saiyan transformation (sorry for posting here but i thought that this suggestion is not that important to have it's own thread).
It's about hair color;fading from normal to blond(ssj).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any idea you have is important enough for its own thread, so dont spam someone elses

a mod called BTL did a nice job in doing that, not sure how though. i think half the mod team got banned for it.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm sorry.
Anyway,what do you mean by:half the mod team got banned for it?
is that mod released?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys really need to studdy the HL engine limits.The more entityes a map has the more it lags. And the more models a map has the more it lags.

Besides what would the people do. Walk forward on the same spot? You cant make entities move unless the entitys themselves are moving types. And models are not a moving entity type in ESF.
They could be sprites like the blimp in esf_boudakai (I cannot spell o_o ).

Loads of sprites would lag less than loads of models right? However, I find this idea rather... *looks for word* optional.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a mod called BTL did a nice job in doing that, not sure how though. i think half the mod team got banned for it.
No the bans were because of the bloom efect not the fading hair ^^

They could be sprites like the blimp in esf_boudakai (I cannot spell o_o ).

Loads of sprites would lag less than loads of models right? However, I find this idea rather... *looks for word* optional.
Even so. You cant make sprites move freely round the map. This is Half Life. Do you remember how many people you meet in teh original game per level. And one level is from one loading to another. Having people walk round is something that cannot be done. Not to the extent you are suggesting.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
weatherchanges and civilians are useless and would only make the game crap laggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom