Walking Bug

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chances are someone else found this before i did. i knew about it for quite some time but just decided to post it. i looked around the threads didnt find anything. but you cant walk in anymap in esf. i tried all maps.... doesnt work. cant walk... you can run.... but no walkie. so um could you plz fix it cuz i actually do walk sometimes... if you already know about this and are fixing it just delete/close it

Best answers
sup phoenix... i walk all the time. are you sure youre pressing the right key(shift)?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah im positive. ive seen it many times. people cant walk. its not just me. id be in a server. and people would see me try to walk and they try it and they cant do it either. and yes im also using steam btw. incase you didnt know (directing this to anyone who doesnt knwo i use steam) so i dunno maybe its just me....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're just trying to walk for show you could try holding the +use button to slow your movement down.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i was trying to walk like. walk next to someone while 2 other people fight.... like, just walking with the shift button. hold shift and press w sometimes i can walk. others i cant. mostly i cant

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I noticed that too, but assumed it might just be me, but your use key works just as well.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use duck. Works much easer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom