Walk the Line

Best answers
"You look like you're going to a funeral"
"Maybe I am"

Well, today I got to see this great movie. The minute I saw the previews for it in August right before seeing "The Brother's Grimm," I knew it would be a FANTASTIC movie. I had no real grasp of who Johnny Cash was, other than loved by millions.

This is one of those love stories you always dream about and find yourself awestruck once discovering that they truly exist. Jaoquin Phoenix does an excellent representation of Johnny Cash, from his somber mood to his incredible music.

Reese Witherspoon is most decidedly hotter as a brunette, hands down.... I wanna smack her as a blonde, but as a brunette she's yummy. My mother doesn't believe she really captured June's persona, but agrees that she really tried.

I absolutely loved this movie. Anybody have any thoughts?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something about J. Phoenix just bothers the hell out of me. I guess I have him stuck in my mind as the idiotic, incestuous Emperor Commodus from Gladiator.

As for this movie.. doesn't really look like something I'll see unless it comes on TV. Glad you enjoyed it, though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't post a pic of her in the movie for us to admire :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Yes, shes much better as a brunette.

I will most likly see it, maybe when it comes on my IO. But I like Joaquin Phoenix, I liked him a lot in ladder 49. Gladiator was also great, he played a great part. Gladiator was a classic.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Something about J. Phoenix just bothers the hell out of me. I guess I have him stuck in my mind as the idiotic, incestuous Emperor Commodus from Gladiator.

As for this movie.. doesn't really look like something I'll see unless it comes on TV. Glad you enjoyed it, though.
Yes, that's one of the reasons to WATCH the movie, since most of the time all J.P. has are brat roles (Gladiator, Brother Bear).

If somebody offers to take you out for the movie, don't decline... It's worth their money :p

@ CJ: Glad to know that while our football fandom differs, our tastes in females are quite well attuned ;)

Best answers
Heh, I was thinking the same thing. But I know Phoenix is a great actor, and it looks like he'd play a great Johnny Cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom