[Old PotW] Walk into the club like what up I got a big ****

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing is better than ms paint. If it had layers, it'd be the best thing ever. Others try to mimic it but fail to integrate its ease of use. I've created miracles on paint.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ms Paint has the best graphic editing tools yet. Let alone it takes no space what so ever and nothing to run it. Your Cell phone from 1989 could run MS Paint.

Best answers
I'm surprised no one mentioned anything about Frieza not having a scouter; I actually looked through the manga this morning to see 1st form Frieza and sure as shit he doesn't have one right before he transforms.

hot pink scouter imo but all good of course.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone has a mental scouter in this game.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think it's better without physical scouter on heads

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
One question, will be there an option to turn on/off black outlines on characters?
I saw potw's where on one potw characters had black outline and in the others they didn't, so you decided that it looks better without them?
Yes it actually looks better but it would be nice to have an option to enable/disable them if someone desires.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your original post says that there's no way ESF has "any of it at all". NNK had a blur system that ESF adopted, and then was later modified, so I'm not sure why you're saying something like that. It's very possible that the DOF system evolved to the point of having a "smooth blur" (which I recall being in NNK as well..).

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Your original post says that there's no way ESF has "any of it at all". NNK had a blur system that ESF adopted, and then was later modified, so I'm not sure why you're saying something like that. It's very possible that the DOF system evolved to the point of having a "smooth blur" (which I recall being in NNK as well..).
In my post I meant that it can't have that much blur because everything is blurred except his head.
I never played ESF:Final so i don't know if ESF:F has any blur at all, so that's why I said that and just that potw shows that blur, i haven't seen any blur in other potw's or I was not looking hard enough.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again, that's DOF which NNK had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom