Waking Up

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So normally I wake up about 8 everyother day and 9 on the days I don't get up at 8. Curious as to what times you guys get up? Only reason why I get up early is work and school.

Best answers
I get up at 10, doesn't matter how late i hit my bed, I get up at 10.. (even if I only had 30min of sleep)

nge

Best answers
I wake up whenever I feel like it. Same with going to bed. When at work, I only get 3 or so hours of sleep every two days.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I go to bed when ever I want, same with waking up, I am not bound by time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always wake up between 8 and 9. I don't know why- the latest i sleep is 9:30.

Am I the only one that feels extremely graugy when I wake up? I could get 12 hours of sleep or 3 hours of sleep and I feel like i just don't want to get up every morning =/ anyone else have that?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Roughly 12 hours. My school schedule worked out this semester so that my earliest class was at 2:30, Monday-Thursday. I'd go to bed around 2ish, get up at 1:30, shower, and leave for class by 2:00.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wake up at 5 on school days, and go to bed at 1 (There's a certain radio talk show I enjoy listening to on the late great former K-ROCK =/). On the weekends or when I don't have school I wake up when I'm no longer tired and I go to bed when I can't keep my eyes open anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Roughly 12 hours. My school schedule worked out this semester so that my earliest class was at 2:30, Monday-Thursday. I'd go to bed around 2ish, get up at 1:30, shower, and leave for class by 2:00.
If I learned anything from my first year, it was to not take morning classes. Especially the early ones. Nothing ruins a day faster than getting up at 6 in the morning for a lab at 8.

Now that I'm out of school and not yet working I can sleep as late as I want. I just got up at 12:30. Life is good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I don't have classes, I get up at around 11 am and go to bed around 1 am.

When I do have classes, I usually get up about one and a half hour before class starts. The university I attend is only about 20-30 minutes away, by bike, so I like to take my time to wake up properly. It really sucks to sit and listen to a lecture when you're only half-awake.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wake up at all sorts of times depending on what needs to be done on a given day. I very between about 5 am and 1 pm on any given week. This is not healthy.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wake up on six on days I have to go to school and wake up whenever I feel like it when I don't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
6:15 AM on school days, around 8-10ish weekends.

I wake up more active when i sleep less. It's weird. If I get like 12 hours of sleep, i'll be tired as hell as opposed to when I get like 4 hours of sleep, i'm as awake as an... awake person o_O

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, on school days I go to sleep when ever I want but I have to wake up around 8...and then it hits me, I can fall asleep in my class...

On days when I dont have school, I go to sleep when ever I want and wake up when ever I want...
Usually thats going to sleep around 3-6 am and waking up at 3-5 pm...=/ which sucks...then I waste all the day sleeping... =x

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on school mornings I end up waking up at around 7:00 - 7:30 and usually go to bed at around 11ish or later. Sometimes I fall asleep at night and then wakeup whenever at almost any time. Infact, I only jsut woke up after falling asleep last night :(.

Best answers
Weekdays: 5:30 to 6 AM because of highschool gh3yness. 11 PM for Beddy bye
WeekEnds: Until 10-11 AM. Go to bed around.... 11 or 12 or even 1.

School = teh suck ;(

Best answers
Weekdays, I get up at teh 6:00 am-ness because of school...

But on the weekend, I usually wake up around 7 am and play some counter-strike for an hour or two, then go back to bed and sleep untill whenever.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kid you not, I once woke up at 3:00pm.

Otherwise, its round 9:00am on the holidays, and 7:00am on the school days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wednesday: 12am-ish - 7:30am
Thursday: 12am-ish - 7:30am
Friday-Tuesday: 2am - 10am

I've finally learned my lesson this quarter too. I'm not taking any classes earlier than midday from now on ><, especially since I have to ride the train for an hour.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
School Days: Alarm goes off at 7:15, snooze till 7:30.
Not School Days: No real set time. I try to get myself up between 11-12, but it's not rare for me to sleep in till past 1. Usually depends on what I was doing the night before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom