wacom tablet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi every body i wanted to know if there wher anny tutorails on how to use wacom tablet and wat programs are teh best to use it with

i have wacom tablet graphire 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, I just got one for Christmas and I was wondering the same thing. I made a thread on it here and it has some stuff, but someone told me to go here because they use tablets also. www.conceptart.org

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i told ya :D, you could go to www.eatpoo.com as well, they have good advice there as well

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lot's of people using wacom's now a day...but i still think the my normal pencil ownz ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wacom is pissing me off usualy i draw good but it looks like crap with wt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, the thing I don't understand about these tablets is what to do with them, When you draw with them it doesn't look that good and, how are people doing all these nice paintings with these ?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S, you have to be good, you cant expect results if ur not good at drawing, plus you have to learn alot with them before you start, its much harder painting with photoshop than making a sig, Plus u should get corel painter cuz its much better for painting..........

"wacom is pissing me off usualy i draw good but it looks like crap with wt" no offence but the drawings you've shown me arent exactly what i call "good"....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom