• it isnt moving.. :S

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
It's not animated it's just a normal .jpg. With two stick men on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like non of the pics on your site work for me :S darn.
the pic here isnt animated, you saved it as .jpg, do it as GIF, and it might work

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
i told u foo its my anim BUT my host is pritty crap and cant host anims didnt i make that clear? anyway my site maniged 2 host it (W00T) http://www.freewebs.com/dballzcomic/myanims.htm there use dat cuz da pic don work :) infact.. i gonna do a lil test..

just wondering if my freewebs host can host pics to go on other sites *me crosses fingers*
First thing, you didn't make it clear. You are very incoherent when you talk, and second the topic is "wacha think of my stick fight?" Well, useing common sense people would expect to see one... Not a picture of poorly drawn stick things doing nothing but stand there.

Best answers
im also sick of these insults being thrown around for misunderstandings.

anywho.. checked out your stick figure animation, its veyr choppy.. doesnt flow very well. didnt make me laugh or say that it was good. cant really tell what is happening : /

nice try though

Best answers
That idea is totally based from a movie clip.... In that clip you can see those stick figures fight (One guy beats entire stages, and like tons of others try to beat him with bats and stuffs, but he steals their weapons and uses it against them. Eventually he ends up at the boss, and they made that fight in matrix style(YES With stick figures), so yeah, I think you based it off that, since most of the moves are even similar =O

Correct me if I'm wrong tho =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its true. that xiao or something made alot of these stick fights.

Best answers
Wangster said:
its true. that xiao or something made alot of these stick fights.

Exactly! Those are the ones I meant =0 (I love those movies btw =D)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Whew, that is a pretty rough animation, try making it a lil smoother, it'll take more time, but it'll look better :)

Best answers
It's great!!! I've never seen anything like it! Actually I have...Big Red X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still cant c it, can someone tell me how?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xiao?

www.xiaoxiaomovie.com

theres the stickfight you guys have been talking about.. but lemme tell ya this its far from the first animated stickfights out there.. but its definitely the most populair one..

Grtz, Dudeman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DAMN IT, when i enter that link, i alwayz get redirected to my profile page of esforums, it doesnt matter when i enter the link, dunno what the Fuzzle is goin on here...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't read chinease or whatever it is . Witch movie on there is the one your trying to to show us or whatever your trying to do

Best answers
first ummm the frames are to seperated so they look like they teleport but not teleport just move and looks choppy, the technique of it is cool if you could make it bigger, smoother and better frame rate. What program you yousing to make it?

Best answers
PSP and Animation Shop :p

The problem is with our web host (fReewebs) not the forums or the pic. Copy the URL into your address bar and go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple yet effecting ApedectomyErnestFortnox.

And yes, I did rip that offa Crank Yankers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom