💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, sorry, i DO have the pic, but my lycos is down, so i cant get it hosted, can someone host those for me? so i can show the 2 pics i made? ( BTW: i wil thank opty for the inspiration...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, sorry for double post, i know that thewre is an edit button, but i double posted so that my topic is on top again so that people can see my artwork, cuz now i got my account 2 work, and here they are!!

the next one, is kind of crazy, cuz i made the water, and the sky same color :)

and the last one:

any crits? and ur opinion...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First one is good. Second, third and fourth are wierd. Can the peaks really be that high, and have such a small circumference?
The first one is more realistic... the rest are wierd o_O. The fourth has a wierd texure. See... no mountians are just one colour... with brown spots all over them. :D:D Try changing the texture for the fourth one and it'll look better :D
For the 3rd one... you might consider blurring the reflection in the water... Right now it looks like a floating fortress... The waters nice..., but its still a little wierd.. o_O
The one I made looked like jelly o_O like some said... but then it had different textures... making it look more realistic... kinda...

Although the peaks and points of your mountian look better... the texture I dont like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i think the texture in the fourth is good, since i wanna make it like a desert mountain, but il try some other textures,

thnx for the crits...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahhh I thought the back was water... o_O oops...
Oh and.. the mountians are a little smooth... o_O
Thats all that I forgot to say... I fink

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pic 1: Round island looks out of place

Pic 2: Redish, looks alright.

Pic 3: Mountain in the forground looks to smooth, rest is good.

Pic 4: Pretty good, no complaints really.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, by seeing lone wolf his first crit, i made a change of texture for the 4th pic, here it is:

Best answers
Well its sorta unrealistic, how many mountscapes do you see with 2 diff mountains directly next to each other with differant terrian?

Best answers
I say you give up and learn the program some more before making so many pics of the same thing. I mean, its a simple, easy picture, and people will only continue to say they dont like it for its simplicity. Just experiment, get into more detailed stuff. This could take anyone 30 seconds to make, so go for about 3 minutes, and see what you can come up with. Lol, anyhow, just practice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, the only people who i've seen with creative bryce stuff that they have to work more than 10 minutes to get it done are sparr and spectre. i'm getting sick of bryce, all the abstract and landscapes are looking very redundant except for the excptions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats true... Its not Bryce I'm sick of. Its everyones style when using it. Sparr and Spectre are the only ones that stand out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ther are amazingly simple......and it didnt take longer then 2 mins to make em all..........put more efffort to your work, add some new things to it...........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, thats logical, i just got bryce 2 days ago, these where just first attemps :S

Best answers
well its looks like the stuff i made when i first used bryces lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom