Best answers
ok, down there, this is my 4th sig (MY second, i've made 2 for 2 other people) thanks people :)

Best answers
It's good, but the red targetting thingy is annoying, and 75 mil pl? Heh heh, in your dreams :p

*added after SSJ's list of things to fix*
:\

Best answers
It's good but is the "Sig by SSJ3_G0tenks" really nessary?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice.
"This target is currently L337", lol nice touch.

Best answers
ok, so, take the red target out and remove the sig signature (mouthful)

*edit* thanks for the comments :) oh, and i might leave the red thing in, as it's annoying vegeta :D hehe *edit*

Best answers
Very 1337, but, Gotenks is a bit blurry. And I dont really mind the targeter... keep it :yes:

Best answers
i know uve had that sig for along time but u should really reconsider thered target on his face. make it like the scoter on dbz the green color and vertical and horizontal lines going across that would look cool!

Best answers
2 things....

the picture of goten doesnt blend well with the background and theres alot of wasted space maybe try moving the target thing and the picture closer together

Best answers
it's gotenks.. and it's a temporary sig while i'm making my new and improved flash sig :)

Best answers
I think Glenn is right on. If you're going for the scouter look, make it look like a scouter. If you wanted you could even make the sig the scouter shape, that might be interesting. And does anyone else think the l337 sp34k thing is a little past it's time? It was fun for a little about four years ago, but now it seems a little cliched. I have a feeling we're going to start seeing it in commercials now cause come analyst just caught on now what all those random numbers in forums mean. "Be a L337 h4x0r d00d, drink Pepsi, the L337 Cola!" Bleh, let it die gracefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom