VuLLs Server

Best answers
Alrighty then...

This will clear things up about my server rules for my

Vkk's Tampa Training Server.

-1. Server is for noobs who want to learn how to play.

-2. If you know how to play and come in trying to play/fight you will be kicked, if you come back in saying stupid statements because you didnt read the server name you will get kicked/banned for 5 mins.

-3. If you come in the server not asking for training but asking for one or two things to know then start playing and cussing on mic you will be kicked/banned after first warning.

-4. This server was ressurected for teaching more people about esf 1.2.1 patch. thus, we get a bigger esf community and 1.3 wont be such a dead meaningless patch, it will actually have the people i tought lusting it and making it bigger on its opening day instead of minimal like 1.2.1 was, it only had a few people and servers open.

-5. First off my server is for esf GAMEPLAY, if you want help in making your own server with amx mod then pm me in these forums and we'll talk.

also do not ask for my email, my emailing of programs or files does not work with my firewall/router. so i must use a program called aol instant messanger (aim) to do so.
get it at www.aim.com (i think).

as far as im concerned my servers ip is 192.168.10.110:27015 (although not sure could be different) so use server search with no filters and just look the name up: VKK's Tampa Training Server.

hope this clears up why some of u been banned/kicked/slayed/slaped into oblivion.
and yes i know that a past admin has been abusing admin, do note i've taken care of his little admin addiction killing ass.

so :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
server stuff goes in server section...

makes sense to me!

Best answers
Hibiki said:
server stuff goes in server section...

makes sense to me!

oh sorry about that, i didnt see you had a server chat forum area. i originally put this in off topic cuz it didnt seem that important to me, but what ever thnx for switching it for me bro ^_^

Best answers
You should post , you ban people for slaughtering you with basic melee.. in your server rules..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes for noobs, thats why i see your score with over 100 playing for over an hour with ctdb's in ktn arena ONLY and everyone who enteres doesn't have any kills at all. Some n00b server.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey hey . . . don't rip on Vulls . . . He owns his own ISP and can sue you for slander and ban you off of steam because he's just that awesome. Your just jealous of his awsome wife and powers of hacking.

[/sarcasm]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
Hey hey . . . don't rip on Vulls . . . He owns his own ISP and can sue you for slander and ban you off of steam because he's just that awesome. Your just jealous of his awsome wife and powers of hacking.

[/sarcasm]
I would pay to see him do this to me.

Best answers
It's true , the guy plays ktn_arena with 50 mil KI and shoots beam beams beams , and then we he's losing he bans you.. the server is a waste of time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true. if your better then him he will ban you. thats why its for n00bs cuz its the only kind of person he can beat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People like him are a waste. They will get no were in ESF and are just annoying, just dont join is waste of time server.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
A ruined thread from spamination!

This thread was about his server, not about saying how he kills noobs all the time and how you don't like the way he plays, that stuff should be taken elsewhere.

-Closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom