voice chat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, esf is the last game that needs to have voice in it, for one i dont feel like hearing 10 years old flame me:p

if u really want to talk just use roger wilco or something

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it shoukd have it all you have to do is mute them

Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
it shoukd have it all you have to do is mute them

Nah i think its fine just typing in game instead of hearing a bunch of people swear at the top of their lungs qwhile my parents are in the next room over :S

Best answers
I have to agree with F.M. on this one, just mute em. For one I'd rather talk then type and get bslapped while I do.

Best answers
maybe yes.but players cant be everywhere,you could probably find a nice place to hide...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Es_Trunks2
Nah i think its fine just typing in game instead of hearing a bunch of people swear at the top of their lungs qwhile my parents are in the next room over :S

i think u forgot to say all the 10 year olds swearing at the top of there lungs :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
i think u forgot to say all the 10 year olds swearing at the top of there lungs :p

Yep 10 year olds are like little swearing machines

Best answers
Has anyone ever noticed middle schoolers have the worst mouth's. They think there all big and foul language is the language.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
Has anyone ever noticed middle schoolers have the worst mouth's. They think there all big and foul language is the language.
you mean like 7th-9th grades?

Best answers
Hah, it's amazing where this thread has gone.

Anyway, voice wouldn't be so bad. It would be an interesting addition to the game, because it would make it more realistic, if people weren't too stuck up to use it like it should be used. For example, someone could warn a teammate of an enemy building an attack, or something along those lines. This would add to the game's realism (if you can call it that) because in the show, the characters do yell warnings to one another... just a thought.

Like the others said, just mute the 10 year old swearers... is that so hard to do?

Best answers
Naah, voice chat isn't really necassery in ESF, if you're not playing with noobs, u should be able to type !!!
--------------------------------------------

Best answers
I'd like one if its only hearable by the player you have your crosshair on, that would make challengeing people easier.
Plus you could taunt that way ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This really isn't one of those tactical teamplay games where voice communications would come to exponential use, if you know what I mean:S I can see it being SORT of useful. I also see lots of little angry 8th graders whining like they do in counter-strike.

But god knows I yell every time I swoop :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"KKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA" in a high whiney voicde

"OMG UR MOM IS A WHORE I HATE YOU OMG U CHEATER KICK HIM ADMINS!!!!!!!111111111111111" In a high whiny voice too

*rests his case*

i dont want to sit there putting everyone who joins on mute, when i chould just be playing the damn game, theres NO need for voice

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
"KKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA" in a high whiney voicde

"OMG UR MOM IS A WHORE I HATE YOU OMG U CHEATER KICK HIM ADMINS!!!!!!!111111111111111" In a high whiny voice too

*rests his case*

i dont want to sit there putting everyone who joins on mute, when i chould just be playing the damn game, theres NO need for voice

ya even if you do wanan warn your teammates about a attack,some1 will sneek up behind you and throw some cheap melee attack while you lookin the other way:S

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha

*rests his case*

....? riiiiiight... You kinda over did it but something along that line..

Best answers
I can just imagine. Some lil kids saying the attacks as they fire them.
"DEEESTRUCTOOOO DEEEEESC!"

"S P E C I A L B E A M C A N N O N!!!!!!!!'

" KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

lol it'll be hysterical.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea im on the disagreeing side on voice
admin mod helps to prevent swearing...voice completely kills that, all voice does is allow a person to be not so clearly heard, since they are so close to the mic, so it sjust useless noise.

I do not want some one yelling curse words as a younger sibling is in the same room as me, thats why i always mute everyone regardless of who they are just to avoid things like this.

so im on Aisha's side and agreeing with him:p

Best answers
little kids saying the attacks as they fire em?! this guy at uni says them when i play with him on lan. it starts out really funny for the first 5 min but then i feel like strangleing him, no voice chat please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom