Vivi...I guess

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess his name is Vivi, from final fantasy 9. I'm not a huge fan of the series, but this dudes design was screaming out for some lovin ^_^.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alpha plane his glowing eyes in just outside of the head sphere. it would look 10 better that way, then if they were just skinned onto the head, (if i remember how he looks anyways)

Best answers
DUDE THATS SO FREEKIN PERFICT!!!! i love it thats the best FF9 vivi model i have ever seen and it's low poly i see no wasteage dude thats so awsome!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something from the front view bothers me but I dunno.

Otherwise its VERY good, my firend is nicknamed Vivi btw.

Best answers
Wow, it just so happens I was getting my Final Fantasy fix for the year via FFIX. Model looks great.

Here's a ref, though you probably already have this one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I gotta do FF models more often.

Nuttzy: sounds like a plan.

Tassador: ya, thats the only ref I have :p.

Everyone: thanks alot ^_^. I have to finish up some things and maybe optimize him a bit, then I will move to skinning.

BTW, I have no plans for this model atm, just modeling and skinning him to get away from naruto :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure I will make a wallpaper out of it :p, I make wallpapers of octagones for god sakes...

Well, I'm done with the model, I think I might skin it tonight, because im bored :p. I will be doing a soft tone skin, but a bit different then my usual boring soft tone skin.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good, but i think you will need to adjust your skinning style for this... the soft shading wont be as effective.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is looking most excellent, my friend. Most excellent, indeed. A very creative modelling choice, if I may say so.

Best answers
tehh model looks absolutely stunning! i simply love it.. great work man, really is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
looks good, but i think you will need to adjust your skinning style for this... the soft shading wont be as effective.
I think that he's going to let me skin this not 100% sure though :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WOW...JUST...AMAZING! I love the black mage, and this is the only model of one I have ever seen... I see no problems, and just want to say... GREAT JOB!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is not black mage D: he is vivi! there is a difference D:

and yes, very nice enix =] i think the folds around the holes in his jacket need some 1 pixel wub tho D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jaja, I did some 1pixel wubbin on the top hole thingy, but not much on the bottom one, I shall add more!! :O. Anway, I have a little update, moving onto the hat now, then im going to finish up the body later, cause im getting bored with it XD.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the texture and model are ****ing awesome! The only crit i really have is that below the holes on his jacket its kinda like... plain, and the fold's youve done there only have shaddow a little highlight wouldnt hurt same can be said for the colar because its only around the chest and the arms you've added some real nice highlights, and it looks a little inconsistant because in other parts youve ignored it, oh and maybe he needs some shaddows in his armpits =P.

On a whole it looks friggin sexy Im loving those trousers, great stuff ENIX >;o~

Best answers
Wow, if you didn't slap your name on that I would think it was a straight rip from FFIX! Great job NT. Only crit I would say is about the model, and that I think the clothes should be a little more baggy, but it's probably too late for that.

I think a Final Fantasy model pack would look good on ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom