viva mexico!!!

Best answers
u guys hear about the drug laws passed in mexico?? its legal to carry **** on u now!!! but only a certain amount, its something like,

a couple joints, 2 grams of cocaine, heroin, a couple extacy pills, 8th of shrooms, and more...

its about time someone had the balls to do such a thing!!! hopefully mexico makes money or something good comes from this so that the U.S will consider passing a law similar to mexicos!!! wat do u guys think about this law passed? anything good going to come out of it?? y or y not??

me- i think its a great law simply cuz i love maryjane, shes my wifey till im dead and gone!! but i think letting u slide with a little bit of every single drug known to man is a little toooooooo much, i mean drug drugs like crack, cocaine, heroin, i think shouldnt be legal... but hey!!! it is... although there is a lil catch to all this... it says that having drugs isnt going to get u jail time, but if they want they can bring u in for questioning!!!
i think this is really smart, simply becuz jail is NOT for everyone, trust me ive been there... did a year in LOS ANGELES COUNTY JAIL... its not like fat camp!! people walk in jail and leave a different person... it changes ur life big time!! ESPECIALLY THE PENITENTIARY(sp?) people caught with drugs in the USA will spend time in the pen... even people who shop lift, its wrong but its the american way!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this the final answer to the "War on Drugs" by trying to shift the problem to Mexico?

I don't see how this will effect immigration, other than make the people trying to avoid the crime already probably created by drugs, want to move to the US more.

The western hemisphere has it's Netherlands now, I guess.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Synth said:
Is this the final answer to the "War on Drugs" by trying to shift the problem to Mexico?

I don't see how this will effect immigration, other than make the people trying to avoid the crime already probably created by drugs, want to move to the US more.

It's Netherlands? ;o

Ohh I didn't know 50% of Mexico was below see water or that everyone who can't take care for themselves gets enough money to pay everything you need or that Mexico had windmills. :p

Seriously, saying western hemisphere has its Netherlands because of a drug law is to say atleast, stupid.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth was referring that Mexico was like the Netherlands only in its drug laws and nothing else. Nothing to get offeded about.

In any case, have you heard about the jail systems in Mexico? They love to pick up the American college kids for huge bail, essentially holding them for ransom. I could easily see some guys goin down there "cuz itz legal" getting held for questioning, then being falsley imprisoned for the reasons I outlined above :(

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Deman said:
Synth was referring that Mexico was like the Netherlands only in its drug laws and nothing else. Nothing to get offeded about.

In any case, have you heard about the jail systems in Mexico? They love to pick up the American college kids for huge bail, essentially holding them for ransom. I could easily see some guys goin down there "cuz itz legal" getting held for questioning, then being falsley imprisoned for the reasons I outlined above :(
You should read my post better......

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The drug laws here in australia here are pretty tough. The train station near where I go to tafe has sniffer dogs out sometimes, usually on thursdays. One of my friends was caught with weed and charged a couplr of years back.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devion said:
You should read my post better......
I understand your post completely. You should read mine better. He isn't saying Mexico is the Netherlands because it emulates the Netherlands 100%, he was only referring to in the changes of its laws regarding drugs. It's an exageration...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
I think 'Amsterdam' would've been more appropriate but w/e =P

Now America has somewhere to go to get baked, however I think those laws are too lax. Joints and shrooms I can understand but ecstacy? Heroin?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This whole immigration thing is the stupidest ****ing thing I've ever heard of. If you're not here legally then you're not here legally. It isn't that hard to actually be legal; my family all had to do it. Why should these mexican choads not have to?

This drug thing is even stupider. I hope many american kids overdose and die in Cancun.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eye juz wish dat liek ppl lrn 2 liek spel cuz liek u no- itz wik'd hrd 2 liek reed n ****. Evn tho im no inglish techr myslf u no?

But regarding drugs. I'm against drugs, I don't do them. So really I would have to say "I don't like the idea" but honestly it doesn't matter to me because I know I won't be doing them. So I would just shrug it off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I think 'Amsterdam' would've been more appropriate but w/e =P

Now America has somewhere to go to get baked, however I think those laws are too lax. Joints and shrooms I can understand but ecstacy? Heroin?!
:p Maybe they're hoping it'll make more people overdose, essentially letting the problem fix itself.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their reasoning is since they no longer have to waste their time going after small-time dealers, they can go after the big boys.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RISKY.. said:
its about time someone had the balls to do such a thing!!! hopefully mexico makes money or something good comes from this so that the U.S will consider passing a law similar to mexicos!!! wat do u guys think about this law passed? anything good going to come out of it?? y or y not??
The US will never emulate Mexico's drug laws. I think it's the stupidest law I've ever heard.

And exactly how is Mexico going to make money from this? All they're saying is that it's not illegal to carry small amounts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The same reason European teens flock to Amsterdam during the Summer. I guess it's good for tourism.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
The same reason European teens flock to Amsterdam during the Summer. I guess it's good for tourism.
The catch-22 is that I'd feel safe in Amsterdam.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
This whole immigration thing is the stupidest ****ing thing I've ever heard of. If you're not here legally then you're not here legally. It isn't that hard to actually be legal; my family all had to do it. Why should these mexican choads not have to?

This drug thing is even stupider. I hope many american kids overdose and die in Cancun.
Even I am not a mod and I know its not right to call them choads. And you, being a mod should know that. Please be careful as some people might be related to mexicans or could be one.

Drugs are drugs. If someone wants to waste their life with them, then let them do it.

Here's a good point: If we got rid of all illegal immagrants, who will do the jobs that no one wants? I seriously can't see someone picking strawberries for 4 dollars an hour and I highly doubt any company will increase the wages of crappy jobs just to have white people do them. We need the illegal immigrants in our country.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kidboy, you deserve a warning for being ignorant. If you must know the true meaning of the word choad, here it is: It is a penis that is wider than it is long -_-

He was in no way being racist. You on the other hand....yeah. What does your arguement have to do with legalizing drugs in Mexico?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Kidboy, you deserve a warning for being ignorant. If you must know the true meaning of the word choad, here it is: A penis that is wider than it is long -_-

He was in no way being racist. You on the other hand....yeah. What does your arguement have to do with legalizing drugs in Mexico?
I wasn't being racist, i was stating a point because everyone keeps takling about the immigrations in this topic. I stated what I thought about the drugs. If mexico wants to legalize them that cool. America should legalize some drugs like weed for many reasons. It helps people with pain from cancer and glacoma (sp?), pretty much impossible to overdose unless you smoke an 8th of weed in 30 seconds and if weed was legalized then that means the government would put more into hemp. If you know anything about hemp then you know hemp is pretty much the best thing in the world. Can create paper, clothes, rope and other goods and you can not get high from smoking it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I wasn't being racist, i was stating a point because everyone keeps takling about the immigrations in this topic. I stated what I thought about the drugs. If mexico wants to legalize them that cool. America should legalize some drugs like weed for many reasons. It helps people with pain from cancer and glacoma (sp?), pretty much impossible to overdose unless you smoke an 8th of weed in 30 seconds
One = many?
KidBoy17 said:
and if weed was legalized then that means the government would put more into hemp. If you know anything about hemp then you know hemp is pretty much the best thing in the world. Can create paper, clothes, rope and other goods and you can not get high from smoking it.
If you wanna be a hippy and wear clothing that feels like a burlap sack, thats your business. But I'll stick with clothing thats comfortable.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Kidboy: ...bro, wtf are you talking about? Rather than answer my first question you veered off into a completely new topic o_O.

But yeah. Vincente Fox also legalized small amounts of cocaine and various other drugs. Its not just pot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom