✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because stamplers are cool... lol

& the letters are pretty dang funny.

Subject: FYI
To: [email protected]

Hi,

Recently, at work, I opened a stapler up to refill it, and the spring inside broke and it drew blood on the index finger of my right hand.

Luckily, we had Band-Aids.

In an effort to overcome my fear of future incidents, I have spent some time using your virtual staplers. Thank you for making this outlet available for people like me.

Sincerely,
Paul W.

First of all, I'd like to apologize for what is apparently the behavior of a bad apple in the stapler bin. Please don't judge all staplers on the actions of a single, misguided office supply.

However, this is an excellent opportunity to encourage regular stapler maintenance. Parts, such as springs, will wear out over time, and this can obviously lead to finger injuries or worse. So please, please take care of your staplers, and be careful when dealing with them. Staplers, virtual or otherwise, are not toys and must be treated with the respect they deserve.

On another note, it's great to see the VirtualStapler giving back to the community. Emails like this truly warm my heart, and the staplers around here seem to stand up a little straighter, knowing they really are helping people around the world.

So good luck with your recovery, Paul. It's not an easy road ahead, but once you get back on the horse... er.. stapler, you'll be a better man for it.

Staplers helping people!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first thing I thought was, what the hell is a stampler?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
That.....is too entertaining.....a virtual stapler shouldn't be that entertaining but........I can't stop clicking it. XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stapler, man. Stapler. Say it with me now.

"Stay-pull-er". No "m" in there. You're not STAMPING anything. It's a stapler! Think milton!

"I believe you have my stapler."

It's STAPLER!!!!!!

Now then, regarding the website... I have 3 words for you.

What...the...****?

Best answers
im pretty sure the "m" was done on purpose...:|...as for the site..i like the variety in choices of staplers, that it allows you to have :eek:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who wants ESF?! We've got an online virtual stapler now! *hovers mouse over stapler and clicks it for the 238th time*

That was the first thing that came to my mind, 5 seconds after this completely random and useless comment, another thing came up in my mind...it was:

What in the [insert random word starting with a F here] hell...
No I'm not talking about ****ing, I'm talking about freaking =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Why does this exist? What insane mind created this abomination!

Best answers
hours of entertainment ... without the staple injuries ... and no manager to yell at me for wasting all the staples !!!

yay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom