Visability

Best answers
Well I find it quite annoying that when I'm trying to aim at someone my own character blocks my view, so my suggestion is make him Transparent when ever your character and crosshair mixup.
Because atm its impossible to aim at people who fly underneith you.

Current situation:
[/img]

My suggestion:
[/img]

Well tell me what you think.

Best answers
d00d... best idea ever.. this gets a fricken 10. Defenatly should be considered for the patch. Doesnt seem too hard...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hmm, it is a good idea nonetheless, but sometimes your character going from opaque to clear alot would be annoying..that's jsut me, it mght possibly be a cvar ..iunno, but I do love the idea, the suggestions forum is crap nowadays, and you have a simple, creative and awesome idea. :yes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been done before and I'm sure most of the people here can agree. It isn't impossible..... not a bad idea either.

But I can't help myself when saying... Maybe you shouldn't put yourself in that position?

Best answers
I put myself in this position just to show you guys what i mean :p

But sometimes it just happens, example: I throw someone to the ground with frieza and want to laser his butt.
With the current situation thats kinda impossible.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
/me likes idea :yes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say, this is the best Idea brought up in a long time. It would be nice to have your character become see through when firing down in 3rd person.

Best answers
Yes, its very annoying, the same goes when ur looking straight up. nice idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been in that situation a few times, and its been very annoying, so its a great idea, but it could become annoying when and if your cursor does happen to go over your character when your swooping and you dont want it to etc...

Retired
Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
I've been in that situation a few times, and its been very annoying, so its a great idea, but it could become annoying when and if your cursor does happen to go over your character when your swooping and you dont want it to etc...

well that might be added, that when you swoop..it does not happen, thats the con of swooping then. (or a pro, depends on how you look at it).

very good idea imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, maybe only have it occur when your looking real far up or down, since thats the only time your really ever in that kind of situation. It'l have to be looked into, but otherwise a great idea, nice thinking mate.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This is by far, the best suggestion I have ever read. I've found myself 80% of the time, in that position, trying to fire a beam in an almost if not completely vertical looking position (Pointing up and down.)

Your character should only go transparent if your crosshair overlaps your characters model in 3rd Person view.

Sound Artist
Best answers
I suggested this idea to Masta a couple weeks ago after playing MDK. Basically it'll fade out "smart". If your looking down it fades out enough to see through. If your back is to the wall, it zooms up on the body and fades out. (instead of popping into 1st). Oh well, hope it gets implemented. I'm trying to get a new crosshair too:)

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
I suggested this idea to Masta a couple weeks ago after playing MDK. Basically it'll fade out "smart". If your looking down it fades out enough to see through. If your back is to the wall, it zooms up on the body and fades out. (instead of popping into 1st). Oh well, hope it gets implemented. I'm trying to get a new crosshair too:)
:O Great now lets hope it actually gets added so we're all happy :]

And ehm new crosshair o_O Like how?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
It's been done before and I'm sure most of the people here can agree. It isn't impossible..... not a bad idea either.

But I can't help myself when saying... Maybe you shouldn't put yourself in that position?
A reasonable suggestion, but Hwo is right. If you're trying to fire downward or swoop straight down you're probably on the ass end of your fight anyhow. :0(

I wouldn't mind this option, though--so long as it was optional and controlled.

Best answers
well that might be added, that when you swoop..it does not happen
As judge said before they could make it that when you swoop it doesn't happen only when your looking up or down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom