Virtual barbershop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got that on my phone, sounds wicked, it sounds the best when you're alone in a very quiet room, I got scared the first time, with chillies and all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was pretty amazing. Lol, I never thought much of sound in relation to games, but with this system incorporated the immersion factor would be incredible

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That freaked the **** out of me. Like some invisible man was going around my head o_O.

Make a stoner listen to that and they'll have a field day.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow that was just incredible. when he snapped his fingers i nearly toppled my computer desk over.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyway it can be saved? websites like this dont like me and wont play...

Edit: Opened it with explorer, worked, thats pretty crazy, would be nice to have that effect in games and movies.

Also the effect is so much better with your eyes closed and dont turn your head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got Chills from this one, it's cool to listen with 5.1 sounds on.

There were 2 more of this kind of sound clips, but it seems the site is removed. Too bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got Chills from this one, it's cool to listen with 5.1 sounds on.
Actually, it should work a lot better with headphones. Surround sound can only try to accomplish what this sound file was recorded to reproduce. It tells you where sound is coming from by having multiple speakers around you, whereas this clip with headphones has that effect recorded into it. Using speakers would just lessen the effect, because those small cues would get jumbled up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, it should work a lot better with headphones. Surround sound can only try to accomplish what this sound file was recorded to reproduce. It tells you where sound is coming from by having multiple speakers around you, whereas this clip with headphones has that effect recorded into it. Using speakers would just lessen the effect, because those small cues would get jumbled up.
Actually, i have Headphones on, but with 5.1 support, sorry to forget by mentioning that part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom