Villains (READ B4 U VOTE)

Do you think movie villains should be added to ESF?

• Yeah, sounds great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't care less

• No, I like ESF just the way it is

• Total voters
Best answers
sry bout that last post. i kinda messed up w/ the quotes :cry:

Best answers
Brolly is the best:) hehe well in my oppionon but yea the more chracters in this the better the mod will be. Valve is watchin!

Best answers
Originally posted by wOoOzZy
half the people as bad guys that u mentioned are sidekicks...

all of the andriods suck in my oppinion, and they have no transformations as far as I know, besides 17 because he can go Super 17. Cell, Frieza, and Buu r already in the game. Nappa is Vegeta's side kick, has no transformations. I shouldnt even have to say anything about why Radditz shouldnt be in the game :p . Pretty much all of the ginyu force was killed in one shot ,except Recoom, are Frieza's sidekicks/lil helpers, and again have no transformations. Dabora could maybe be added but he has no transformations either.

Goku, Gohan, mirai Trunks, Piccolo, Vegeta, and Krillin are already in the game. Goten and chibi Trunks should be added later i think but they said they probably wouldnt add chibi Trunks b/c of the confusion of having 2 Trunkss'. Tien they already said they would probably add (check out the Tien w/ Chiautsu thread). Im sure a lot of people like Yamcha but he has no transformations. Transformations probably dont matter unless you dont wanna be stuck at 2 million when everyone else is up at 4 or 5 million w/ theirs.

So that still leaves us w/ 4 Evil characters if they add #17. And 8 Good characters if they add Goten and Tien and dont add chibi Trunks (which i think they should). 9 Good characters if they do add him. I think i proved my point well again. :D
the dude was saying there werent enough main villians in dbz serios not mod

Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth
the dude was saying there werent enough main villians in dbz serios not mod
huh? thought u were explaining all the characters in the show that could be put into the mod? i was just taking some characters that u mentiond and adding up the evil vs. good ratio if they were in the mod.

Best answers
it would be foolish adding nappa or raditz...
they are: too weak, lack attacks, neber transform, unimportant, and too weird...
most movie characters are nice but not worth it, and db gt is plain crap... if they shold add another villain it should be Android 16 or 18, maybe 17 ....
:paper:

Best answers
I know thats wut they said. and if there were enough bad guys in the regular series as there are good guys i would say screw the movies. but there arent that many. So i think the ESF team could make an exeption to a few badass's to level things out between good and evil. Its not like it has to be set in stone that there cannot be any movie people in ESF or the world will explode.

PS - i woulda put Janemba on the list too but his first form is way too stupid... and huge as a mo' f****r
So your just gonna disregard a dev team statement to say whatever you want ok. This reminds of the mails to phl for picture of the day. The guys are like ok, i know this won't meet the requirements <b>but</b>. *Sigh*

Best answers
-Tien; is a must his moves own. he helped fight cell and even tried to help goku and vegeta against buu kid

-Garlic jr; has 2 form, might be a good bad guy to add in

-#16; those rock fists were cool and his hell's flash move was also good.

-dr geiro(pardon the spelling); the old guy was good, able to absorb energy to make him stronger and what ever other moves he has

-#17 or 18; might be good to add as well

Cant think of anymore lol
but i personally think that Tien and Yamcha should be added and if not yamcha then tienshinhan

Best answers
jananba first form ruled, that fat good :talk: but considering what he can do to the laws of reality, turn into particles and such (unless that was his teleport perhaps hmmm) it would be hard to balance, his sword is wicked though. Brolly is the best bet, although also would be hard to balance ( quick and stong ) it would be great too see him there

Pikkon as im sticking with would be perfect, not a villian but a perfect character to add in the FUTURE

Best answers
i think the game is just fine as it is, you gotta stop asking for movie characters, just let them get the next beta out and then your demands may be met.

Best answers
Like i said earlier....

And i do agree that they should first finish the characters that they have now b4 they add any new ones

Best answers
The game is good like everyone is saying they should put in new guys but that's there choice and they still need to complete the chracaters right now..

but I'm a worryed about is the Creators of DBZ finds this mod then says "You Can't Use Our Guys!" like they said to Bid For Power that would Kill the mod right there! :cry:

Best answers
-----EVIL---------------------Good-----
Android 17------------------Goku
Android 18------------------Gohan
Android 19------------------Goten
Android 20(Dr.Gero)-------Trunks(future)
Cell----------------------------Trunks(little)
Frieza-------------------------Piccolo
Nappa------------------------Tien
Radditz-----------------------Yamcha
Ginyu Force(5)--------------Vegeta
Dabora-----------------------Krillin
Buu
On the good side, your forgettin Pikkon :D

Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
On the good side, your forgettin Pikkon :D
You also forgot Gotenks and Vegeto cause yes there fusions but still they are part of teh show =o..

Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
On the good side, your forgettin Pikkon
Originally posted by Fl4sh
You also forgot Gotenks and Vegeto cause yes there fusions but still they are part of teh show =o..
it would be great to get pikkon, gotenks, and vegeto in esf. but i dunno if they could work out. gotenks and vegeto would work ez if the fusion ideas and animations could be figured out. pikkon though just has crazy moves. the fire beam could probably be made w/ enough work but i duno bout the tornado move. i have no idea how to make that stuff happen but i remember something like this in another thread and someone on the team said it would be mad hard to do. badass to someone that does it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom