Viewtiful Joe

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys, I don't know how many of you have gamecubes. But if you do you'll want to check out this game when it comes out.

Viewtiful Joe is going to be one awesome game. I have played the demo for it and it is amazing. I can't wait to play the rest of it.

For more details check out. http://cube.ign.com/articles/382/382879p1.html

It is basically about an "average Joe" who gets to become a superhero. It's a side-scroller and as "Viewtiful Joe" you have super powers such as slowing down the action to pull off crazy Matrix-esque combos.

I highly suggest you guys check it out. Let me know what you think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read the review, and I must say i am very excited. I'm downloading a video right now to watch, then ill update on what i think. But from the review, and the screens, the game looks like a lot of fun. I'm gonna be following this one.

*edit* After watching that movie, I was simply blown away. I am now VERY excited about this. The slow down and mach speed are just breathtaking. It sounds very promising, and like evil_trunks said, I advise any gamecube owner to check this out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup the game should be pritty cool and its nice to see some inventive games comming out from the major publishers

shows there still willing to do something unique for the fun of it instead of just making sequel after sequel of the same game

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O wow, didn't realize that there was a game like that coming to GCN, I'd better save my pennies =]

Thanks for the heads-up, ET!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn! that looks cool O_O The guys look funny :p
Nooooo I want Gamecube :cry: Screw Xbox! They have no good games! Aside from one or two...

The game looks awesome.... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom