Video Suggestions

Best answers
Ok Guys i just got Adobe Premiere so im ready to test it out how ever possible..

!make a good suggestion for a video and i may make it!

Best answers
Here's a suggestion...Release your Gohan V.S. Piccolo video like you said you would...It's been like...The only movie I've been waiting for by you...Not cause I'm in it but, because it looks really cool...

Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Here's a suggestion...Release your Gohan V.S. Piccolo video like you said you would...It's been like...The only movie I've been waiting for by you...Not cause I'm in it but, because it looks really cool...
Ha, yeah forgot about that. Good idea.

Best answers
Are you blind? We just both gave you a good suggestion. Release Gohan V.S. Piccolo, after you release that, then I'll give you this good suggestion I have.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
any kind of video imaginable for esf
I suggest finishing your first video, then going on to the next.

Best answers
I dont think ill release it cuz their is too much work o do.. on it.. Plus ide have to go back to the previous program i was using...
I'm going to only use Adobe Premiere from now on unless i can get my hands on something better

So suggest ideas plz

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest you make an esf video. Seeing as you want us to suggest to you that you make an esf video, I suggest you go and do it. Or else.

Best answers
$sj Goku said:
I dont think ill release it cuz their is too much work o do.. on it.. Plus ide have to go back to the previous program i was using...
I'm going to only use Adobe Premiere from now on unless i can get my hands on something better

So suggest ideas plz
Hahahahaha...Your kidding right? More work would have to be done to a movie that is basically already done? All you have to do is put the scenes in the right place and add music...You don't need a new program to do that...Hell, you could probably release the movie today if you wanted to. I really don't see how you think it's going to less work to record a whole new movie, than to release one that is basically already done.

Best answers
hey ssj goku remember me guy who has that movie site what program u use for rec movies (fraps ?) i use fraps but it laggs so much.
i tryed to make the gohan vs piccolo before this topic but i never had the time to made it here is the pic of script that i had !
http://i1.tinypic.com/nlexxe.jpg

Best answers
Well, you can make your own, but we still want Jinx ($sj Goku) to release his version.

Best answers
im going to do a video of esf pubs... so people show off your best moves when you see me spectating a pub.

Ive already gotten some really nice shots of players pulling off some cool stunts...

So find me :p an get in the video

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:

So suggest ideas plz
Why are you going to continue to ask for suggestions if you're not planning on releasing your first video? You seem desperate to release a video, and by the looks of this, if you won't finish the first one, it's likely you won't finish the second one. But.. whatever.

Best answers
sean said:
Why are you going to continue to ask for suggestions if you're not planning on releasing your first video? You seem desperate to release a video, and by the looks of this, if you won't finish the first one, it's likely you won't finish the second one. But.. whatever.
the reason i wont do it is becuz.. The last program i used.. Gave me errors after i completel serveral videos and it wouldnt let me convert the video ... So im not going to go an finish the video then have an error come up ... which will make all the effort just a waist of time..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
the reason i wont do it is becuz.. The last program i used.. Gave me errors after i completel serveral videos and it wouldnt let me convert the video ... So im not going to go an finish the video then have an error come up ... which will make all the effort just a waist of time..
well.. you.. should.. try.. and.. fix.. the.. error.. becoz.. well.. you.. should.. what.. does.. the.. error.. say..

Best answers
Well thats obvious... It still doesn't work... u should just go check out the video i just released.. called Esf Pubs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom