[Video] [S2k] - ESF Pro Action 1

Best answers
By they way Unstoppable guy could you make me a picture thing JUST like yours except with my $sj Goku Avitar.. if you could make instructions on how to make it. that it would be way better..And if you make 1 for me :D could you make the words say $sj Goku change it how ever you like to make it look good :D

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers

thats my one and only spray im using for quite a while already (OMG map teasing ftw o/). also im never around on US servers so it was an imposter :p
about how to make sprays, there was a pretty nice tutorial in ESF-Chat a while ago, use the forum search function ;)

and dont double post >_>

Best answers
oh ok ^_^. Well i wasn't trying to figure out how to make sprays, but i wanted to know how to make a picture like that Unstoppable guy on page 2

Best answers
sad to say.. but I didnt really like this video.. I mean.. it was good.. nothing more..!

Best answers
DJ i have a very important question to ask you. When editing videos I was wondering if there was a way to block out a portion of the top an bottum half of the screen. So when im in spectator mode it will block out the spectator part from the video. It would also make it look more wide-screen*ish or Cinematic.

- Dj PLease help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom