[Video] [S2k] - ESF Pro Action 1

Best answers
NICE VIDEO :p I LIKED THE MUSIC TOO :shocked: Maybe you could help me find music 4 my video also :D

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
Btw, those some of those 1.3 models (Like the Goku and transformed cell_?
They're the BTL 1.0 models, but the fact that you think they're 1.3 quality gives me a tingly feeling :]

Base belongs to me.
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’ŽLΓ©géñdārΓ½
Best answers
I've looked at the video a bit, its nice. But can't say its "great" in my opinion, but as i said nice to look at. If you wonder about the Mirror link, its in the last page.

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I was more interested in what people were saying than the video. Next time filter out people. Changed people too quickly. From the looks of it, anyone can do that. It's not hard to swoop hit swoop hit, ki blast. Not at all. It's who has better tactics/aim that's truely good. Music kicks ass tho, so 10/10

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It really wasn't that good =/. It'ss stuff we see every time we play esf. The only thing that caught my attention was when the word script popped up in chat. The rest was just....average.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Grega said:
Bigger correction YOU have EVM installed ^^ The sounds and sprites are those of EVM :p

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES!

Anyhow i cant get enough of that song in the vid :p
In fact, I like some of their sounds, and since Im too lazy to put custom sounds for each attack and such I just installed evm :p

Fire Phoenix said:
I was more interested in what people were saying than the video. Next time filter out people. Changed people too quickly. From the looks of it, anyone can do that. It's not hard to swoop hit swoop hit, ki blast. Not at all. It's who has better tactics/aim that's truely good. Music kicks ass tho, so 10/10
well I though about that fact already and I came to the conclusion that if you play on a server with good players only, individual players arent THAT outstanding as if they play on a public server ^_^
Anyway, if Im going to make a second one somewhen, Ill do some stuff differently
And I still belive its ok for my first try xD .. and it was fun to record and cut and such :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
When you make a second one, mute everyone and spend a bit more time focusing on a single player. When you feel its time to move on to someone else, do so. When you're recording someone, try to have the camera locked on to them so you don't see them spin without the camera spinning with them. This gives less experienced players the opportunity to see what its like to play from our perspective.

Maybe its just the quality of the vid, but I dont think thats Ned's Goku.

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It didn't look like Ned's goku.

Btw Ravendust, his goku is BTL exclusive? Tons of people have it, including me o_o

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats because he released it for public use. I guess mods aren't allowed to use his Goku now.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
I belive I was using kreshis goku at that time... dunno, Im using a different mdl now though.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Just watched the video. Good points as well as constructive criticism:

- Decent music
- The fade transition effect between _every_ clip gets repetitive after a while, and contradicts the pre-acclaimed fast paced theme of the video
- The logo pimping at the bottom left, which is quite big and 100% opaque, is very annoying and put me off
- The action was okay, nice depiction of chaotic group melee in the game
- "Atention" is actually spelt as "Attention"

Nice job, overall.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
It didn't look like Ned's goku.

Btw Ravendust, his goku is BTL exclusive? Tons of people have it, including me o_o
OmG u r hax. Bannd.

Did he release it? I don't know crap, honestly. I got it mixed up with the Adult Gohan he made (for BTL), I think that's exclusive.

The video was nice, thats sort of how I play but it was interesting to see people do it...better.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
OmG u r hax. Bannd.

Did he release it? I don't know crap, honestly. I got it mixed up with the Adult Gohan he made (for BTL), I think that's exclusive.

The video was nice, thats sort of how I play but it was interesting to see people do it...better.
Well as far as I know BTL has Davids Goku. Neds Goku was put into the EVM moelpack. The Adoult Gohan model im not shure about.

Best answers
Hey Sub Could you send my that "Exclusive" Goku model some time?? i could use it in my next video. Once Dj Nice video :D

Best answers
Dj you won't believe how many people told me that they are you. This guy
who Guy had a giant spray with your name on it -_- and it just so happens he helped me with my video... SO plz don't be offended whed i said "Dj-ready helped me with my video"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom