Video Player trouble

Best answers
I'm having trouble viewing any video. Even the new video from ESF on the front page. No matter what player I use the videos look messed up. The colors are way messed up. Like Naruto's skin is blue and everything is bluer than usual and if i watch the same thing on You Tube it works fine. Any help?

Best answers
do you have any extra codecs installed? if so, you might want to try updating them, or removing them and reinstalling them. as a last alternative go here and give this media player a try.

Best answers
I'm not sure if I do or not. I really don't know much about video editing or players or anything like that. I figured it out somehow on Media Player but realplayer still has the crappy quality. On media player it was somehing under the hardware tab and my hardware acceleration but I think that the defaults of all of my players were changed because I had to change a setting on MP and it worked but if I click to restore defaults its blue again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think u have changed ur satuaration or color blendings?

Best answers
that crossed my mind too. shame i don't know how to fix it in windows media player.

Best answers
I'm going to try uninstalling and then reinstalling real player but at least I got Media Player to work. How do you lower the quality of a video so that it takes up less room on a HD and so that I can get it to fit on a disk?

Best answers
Kasey said:
I'm going to try uninstalling and then reinstalling real player but at least I got Media Player to work. How do you lower the quality of a video so that it takes up less room on a HD and so that I can get it to fit on a disk?
Easiest is Windows movie maker probably changing it to WMV and you have few options on resolution and bitrate. Best solution is probably VirtualDub or VirtualDubMod, but you need to learn how to use them first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom