Video for combo

Best answers
Hi, again:rolleyes:
Hmm you said , you wanna do for every person / model of the esf a super combo.. like i said in another topic, punch with legs hand and at last a blast or something like this.
E i'm thinking to do for this super combos a movie . when someoane do the super combo the video show up if you undestand what i'm saying hear..
Something like that
[video=youtube;ofhM-wqaPlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofhM-wqaPlw&feature=related[/video]

That will be awesome.

Thank you and sorry again about my bad english.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is not a fighter game. Its an areal combat action game (of sorts).

We have specials tied into the bonus system. But there is not going to be anything that disrupts the fast paced gameplay.

Watch this video -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wipyoYdawI

Thats what it looks like ingame.

Best answers
hmm.. I saw that video.. but was more excited just if you do the super combo for all models and at only at thath combo to be a video..?:-?

---------- Double Post below was added at 06:30 AM has been merged with this post created 06:28 AM ----------

hmm.. I saw that video.. But was more excited just if you do for a super combo of player a video only for the super combo. :-?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.. I saw that video.. but was more excited just if you do the super combo for all models and at only at thath combo to be a video..?:-?
You cant do such cinematics in an online game with more than 2 people involved. Or would you rather freeze the entire server just to show that video?

---------- Double Post below was added at 08:53 AM has been merged with this post created 08:52 AM ----------

You cant do such cinematics in an online game with more than 2 people involved. Or would you rather freeze the entire server just to show that video?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agreed

---------- Double Post below was added at 09:12 AM has been merged with this post created 09:13AM ----------

agreed

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agreed

---------- Double Post below was added at 09:12 AM has been merged with this post created 09:13AM ----------

agreed
agreed

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the heck is everyone double posting!

---------- Double Post below was added at 09:53 AM has been merged with this post created 09:50 AM ----------

Why the heck is everyone double posting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom