video editing help

Best answers
what is a good codec to use for when makeing music videos? i know some music videos are better then others because of the keyframes and such but i cant remember one i always used before.

Best answers
Ummmm, the one I hear a lot of people using is Vegas. I have no clue who makes it, but it's pretty good :) Hope this helps :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adobe Premiere
30 free to try. A lot to buy :p
Or you can use Windows Movie maker 2 *free*
That's all i know of :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vurtualdub, that's how i make them.
it has only one big problem, it makes your vid. verry big(i had one over 3gb)

Best answers
3GB O_O lol thats alot. i usually came around 700 to 1GB with the other codec i used before. ill have to try some and see what one works the best.

Best answers
So you want video codecs like ... Divx or Xvid? Am I understanding you correctly?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use the full adobe premiere, havnt mastered it well yet, i can do some nice glowing effects and stuff in it as well as the tiny filesize;O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
adobe premiere pro 7.0 is the most up to date version... but is VERY expensive. You could basically make a studio quality movie with the right equipment and this program.

Best answers
im useing the trial of premiere pro 7.0 right now. I like it better the premiere 7.0. i already have the divx and xvid codecs, i wanted a codec i could use to edit videos better with, but i found one that works really nice just for editing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom