Video :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF Beta 1.3 Trans + Swoop

*Link killed because the new one is coming!*

This video is a demo, showing off the shiny new animations, character models, transformations, and swoop trails. It's a pretty big video, 382MB. It's almost 10 minutes long.

This is the first in a series of videos I plan to do. For the rest of them, I will need experienced actors.

Tell me what you think. :)

EDIT: Also, there's one uncredited song in there. I kinda forgot to credit it. It's Puscifer - The Undertaker (yes, that's also my Fight Club theme song...).

If you want to be in my next video, send me a PM. I'd prefer that you have some previous experience with acting in an ESF video, though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about you convert it to a format that takes less space 100 to be max, then upload it on you tube ^^
Because rerendering it in a different format would make it look like ****. So would uploading to YouTube. How many people are going to ask me that stupid question? Either download it, or don't.

Best answers
Having the 3rd worst internet in the developed world isn't encourging me to download this, lol :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yea man.. it would be better to SHRINK THE SIZE of the vid.. I mean 380 MBS .. that's bigger then esf itself. i havent watched it yet... but i willz when i go back to sleep

Sorry For Double Posting

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea man.. it would be better to SHRINK THE SIZE of the vid.. I mean 380 MBS .. that's bigger then esf itself. i havent watched it yet... but i willz when i go back to sleep

Sorry For Double Posting
I'll tell you what. Watch it, and tell me whether or not it would be worth it to shrink the size, losing all of that awesome quality. If you can convince me that it would be worth it, I'll use a crappy format for my next video. How's that?

EDIT: I'm re-rendering it in a different format, and I'll compress it with XviD. We'll see how that goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom