video code for div overlay

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
can someone help me how am I going to put the code into my div overlay.

I've tried so many time but the youtube code just won't work on div but when I try the traditional layout it seems fine again.....weird

does youtube and myspace not supportting any 3rd party layout like bbz overlay but only myspace decent layout!?!?

PS: I'm still confused, it's the problem of programming at myspace or that bbz just don't support video code!?

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
eh .. what?

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
then describe your problem in a way so we actually know what you're talking about.

MC

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
can someone help me how am I going to put the code into my div overlay.

I've tried so many time but the youtube code just won't work on div but when I try the traditional layout it seems fine again.....weird

does youtube and myspace not supportting any 3rd party layout like bbz overlay but only myspace decent layout!?!?

PS: I'm still confused, it's the problem of programming at myspace or that bbz just don't support video code!?
You mean the DIV HTML tag?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You mean the DIV HTML tag?
well...I'll try to define the situation. when I put youtube video code into the my div zone correctly by follow the procession I used to put the video(I used the tradition layout not for long ago.) I thought eveything works fine but after I save the change and re-open my layout once again the video disappear..seems like invincible but the sound still on....I've try several time but it won't work. in the one last update I nearly mess up everything when I force to change the program code....the div zone completely disappear only remain the background image......

that's all I can describe......

PS: the problem is simply cannot put any video or music player into the div box(except projectplayerlist)

Best answers
takes one to know one :p Well i don't understand either :(

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well...I'll try to define the situation. when I put youtube video code into the my div zone correctly by follow the procession I used to put the video(I used the tradition layout not for long ago.) I thought eveything works fine but after I save the change and re-open my layout once again the video disappear..seems like invincible but the sound still on....I've try several time but it won't work. in the one last update I nearly mess up everything when I force to change the program code....the div zone completely disappear only remain the background image......

that's all I can describe......

PS: the problem is simply cannot put any video or music player into the div box(except projectplayerlist)
I cant really tell but it sounds like either its getting encoded in some strange messed up crazy codec or you dont have codec installed on the other players (which would be unlikely.)

Have you tried encoding it differently? Or used a different piece of software?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I cant really tell but it sounds like either its getting encoded in some strange messed up crazy codec or you dont have codec installed on the other players (which would be unlikely.)

Have you tried encoding it differently? Or used a different piece of software?
perhaps yes...I was try to encode the video into the div box....positive.

but the outcome was nearly drive me crazy...the video didn't appear. but when I try the original layout it seems fine again(put in music sation or any where in the tranditional profile) I was wondering that overlay is kinda not supporting the youtube. or it maybe work but was cover up by the overlay background I presumed.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If its blank in one thing but works in the original player then yeah it sounds like an encoding problem.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
probably try to encode it as .wmv or something else then divx

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
probably try to encode it as .wmv or something else then divx
this was the the code I put in my layout

<param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><***** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nm76b8tzzWI&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="155" height="120"></*****>
missing code ***** is "e m b e d"

the the code translated into this,

<center><msprm name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/nm76b8tzzWI&autoplay=1" height="120" width="155">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nm76b8tzzWI&autoplay=1" />
<param name="allownetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="enableJSURL" value="false" />
<param name="enableHREF" value="false" />
<param name="save*****Tags" value="true" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
</object>
the video was completely disappeared but the sound was still on....div box of overlay

the original code

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nm76b8tzzWI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><***** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nm76b8tzzWI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></*****></object>
missing code ***** is "e m b e d"

PS: what is that WMV about and how am I going to do!?

and I have no idea how come that video can work in here.....just like when I put inot the trandition layout.....it works...

MC

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, what is "div box"?

Second, what are you trying to ***** the video into?

The code appears to be correct, so it should display properly wherever you ***** the movie.

MechWarrior 3? That video brings back memories.

Edit

The censored words are e-m-b-e-d.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
First off, what is "div box"?

Second, what are you trying to ***** the video into?

The code appears to be correct, so it should display properly wherever you ***** the movie.

MechWarrior 3? That video brings back memories.

Edit

The censored words are e-m-b-e-d.
this is div box

this is the code

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So, by div box, you mean frames?

As for the code, try removing the "&autoplay=1" from all of the URLs.
I've try several time before the conversation ever start......it won't work the question is that thing's been cover up by overlay and my question is how do I able to paste the video code on overlay, not been cover by the overlay!

just like you saw..the code works "fine" in the comment box and perfectly! but in the overlay....it's disappear!

<center><msprm name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
data="http://www.youtube.com/v/nm76b8tzzWI&autoplay=1" height="120" width="155">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nm76b8tzzWI" />
<param name="allownetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="enableJSURL" value="false" />
<param name="enableHREF" value="false" />
<param name="save*****Tags" value="true" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
</object>

MC

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I've try several time before the conversation ever start......it won't work the question is that thing's been cover up by overlay and my question is how do I able to paste the video code on overlay, not been cover by the overlay!

just like you saw..the code works "fine" in the comment box and perfectly! but in the overlay....it's disappear!
I haven't worked with HTML in so long, but I'll give it a shot.

At the bottom of the code, you have an end tag for the param tag. From what I remember, the param tag doesn't have an end tag.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I haven't worked with HTML in so long, but I'll give it a shot.

At the bottom of the code, you have an end tag for the param tag. From what I remember, the param tag doesn't have an end tag.

you mean < /param >!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom