Videl Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
First off im a noob so im guna be taking it slow on this model and second can anyone find any good ref pics of videl.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ok dont be a **** im a noob to modeling not life (my life being spent mostly on my pc) so i have searched google and there arnt many full body refs

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
there good its hard to find full body shots.
Offtopic:work more on it tomorow going to sleep now

Best answers
Laheen was just telling you like it was, you didnt have to flame him, and how can you not be a noob at life when you admit not having one :rolleyes: , also seems like your just lazy and cant find any refs yourself, google aint the only place to search you know....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
infact 1 day for pictures to be posted or the topic is closed and ull have to make a new topic when u actualy do work on the model

Best answers
Yeah, Nookie. Quite the first impression you made by the way you responded. Not a very good way start your modeling session.

On topic: Finally, someone decides to make a FEMALE model of someone that i think is pretty cool ^_^ Dont give her the pig tails, its ugly, make her with her spikey hair.

Good Luck

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Jenny_Kitty said:
Finally, someone decides to make a FEMALE model of someone that i think is pretty cool ^_^ Dont give her the pig tails, its ugly, make her with her spikey hair.

Good Luck
Will do and sorry about the flaming and i understand that i should of waited till i have a model to show but i was really wanting refs i have looked loads but some peeps might have some refs of others with her in them.

EDIT: Any suggestions on which skeleton? i was thinking krillin its gota be the closest pl ect

EDIT2:

As you may see i am really good at modeling and dont need no advice at all on how to make things better if thats acctualy possible. ;D

Best answers
i just have to say OMFG?!?!?!?!??

well y did u ask for refs if u didnt actualy used them =/

Best answers
lol..I'm not the one to says things suck..but....thats pretty bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No advice hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! that just made my day !!!!! hahahahahahhahahahah!!! omg omg omg omg omg omfg!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahaha omg im so ****ing red omg omg omg hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa ok ok ok chill chiill first of all its all squary hahahahahhahahahah!!! ill post whats wrong when im done laughing......nice building a lego dbz model..~!!

Nookie said:
As you may see i am really good at modeling and dont need no advice at all on how to make things better if thats acctualy possible. ;D
^ Yeah Right hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

XXX

Best answers
My advice to you.....
1) Close milkshape
2) Shift+delete your model
3) uninstall milkshape
4) throw your computer out of the window because this is hopeless -_-

Best answers
Guys, dont be so harsh, he is stil learning! Good try man, but I should give you some tips. If you want, you can talk to me:

MSN Messenger: [email protected]
Aim: Kungfu Joo Neo

Contact me on one of those and I'll help you, as best as I can, get on the ground floor with everyone else. It will take time, obviously, but its not like I havnt speant years to get where I am :S

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, i can see how 60+% of the community here is made of jackasses.

The model, is, simply put, not very well done. Seems as if you put some cylinders and spheres and boxes and called it a model. Well, that's not how to do it. Go read up some tutorials at http://www.milkshape3d.com

Best answers
i will give a ya some crits, use poly by poly modeling, it will give you better results because milkshape 3d wasnt made for basic shape modeling it dosnt have the right tools and such for it,

err for basic shape modeling it looks kinda kool :D i like it because its very odd looking yet it still looks kool :p

good attempet any way

Best answers
OMG soz i just have to say FOOL!!! read the stickies (that felt better) ok now dude it looks like ya used shapes der, try and use a side and front ref then place the vertexes in da right places ;)

XXX

Best answers
Jenny_Kitty said:
Guys, dont be so harsh, he is stil learning!
I'm not being harsh... I'm just not giving serious critz, why?

Because of this
Nookie said:
How can u take someone serious when he said that with a model like this :S

But if you're really serious then I suggest you take a look at this tutuorial :)
http://www.josh.ch/joshch/tutorials/tutorials-menu.html

Good luck (you'll need it :S )

Best answers
Unless that is truly your attempt at modeling i dont think that you should be posting useless stuff like that here, and being a modeler myself I dont really appreciate jokes like that. but if its really a try at modeling i would recommend you use some tutorials such as the oens in the stickeys in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom