Videl Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
yea man i taought myself how to modela nd i figured it out in about 3 mouths lol modeling for about a yr and 1/2 so thats a really bad model try not to do normal stuff like circles and cylenders this is no joke plz get somehting to do besides modeling it seems to be to hard for u...

Best answers
Is this a joke? this is a joke right? Anyway, The model is pretty bad Its just easy shapes that are already on milkshape and slaped some together and made a lego man.

Best answers
REVERSE said:
Is this a joke? this is a joke right? Anyway, The model is pretty bad Its just easy shapes that are already on milkshape and slaped some together and made a lego man.
Dude, get serious. We all see this is not a joke. The guy has talent, no doubt! If you look at how smooth he modeled the head, it's just incredible! The guy really has tallent to model. I think in about 2 years this guy will get a job on Atari by request. You will see this videl in Budokai 8 on the ps3/xbox2/revolution.

Mark my words!

heh.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well brax you right about that, i dont know about the other modelers, but heh, my very first model was something like that, made of cylinders and sphears.
then i read some tutorials and i got better and better...thats what i suggust you do nookie, here is a good tut that i used:

http://www.dosfx.com/tutorials/csgirl/csgirl003.asp

good luck ;)

offtopic: nice to see you here brax :D

Best answers
thats not the point he is making a mokery of modeling every where he says it's all badass and stuff but look at it it's a shere and a 3x4 thats all there is no cool stuff about it he thinks it's tight and says he needs no advise he needs a book nerds book on "How To..."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these forums are immature, more immature than i am, and thats really hard to do... of course he's not being serious of this model... -_-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly i think he did this on purpose. Just to make a statment and to get people to post something about him and his "work" Or to get attention. I don't model and I could have done better than that. Well thats my opinion. whether im wrong or right thats what it is...

If you ARE serious... try making an outline and actually trying because i know you know that 1. Videl is taller than that 2. shes slimmer than that and 3. she isnt a box. also her eyes dont bulge out. you did this as a joke i know it. and it wasnt funny. at all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah, i dont know why people wont stop the bs with darkone. ;\

Well, its a stick figure, with a big head, with coconut shape spheres. Beats my first complete model. o_o

Best answers
.Slim// said:
bah, i dont know why people wont stop the bs with darkone. ;\

Well, its a stick figure, with a big head, with coconut shape spheres. Beats my first complete model. o_o
I agree. Darkone is my friend, and that wasnt even funny :mad:

@XXX: Lol, I never saw what he said. The pictures caught my eye first. My bad :p

Best answers
wow... do you have a videl fetish? look at his siggy....
and btw, um the model... way too blocky.. and ugly.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
First of all lol......

Second this was a first attempt then i got bored and said **** it and made it more ****, some of you found it funny some of you just lost the plot and started crying! I will try a proper model but i have revision to do now but only one exam so ill learn and try and not make lego Videl :p

(if you thought i thought this was good or a serious attempt you are .... wierd.)

EDIT: i made the sig ages ago and i forgot about it, it was purely because of the lack of Female fighters in esf and there have been threads about it before but for some reason no one acctually tried to make a female model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow way to go guys

the pure ammount absolute ****ing bull**** ive just read in this topic is off the chart

First off let me say how lucky you are that cucumba isnt on. If he was no doubt would i be talking to him about a perm ban for practicaly everyone in this topic :\

I am absolutely appauled by the total bull crap that almost every one of you showed in here. Its sad to think people like you all call yourself esf fans and are appart of this community

as for warnings id say

sayan master gets 1

broli gets 1

DankyHoo gets 1

Galst Vic gets 3 and is now perm banned

XXX gets 3 and is now temp banned

DaKD gets 1

Sirken Himuria gets 2

REVERSE gets 1 and is now perm banned

Brax gets 1

ciborg brolli gets 1 and is now temp banned

Eclipse gets 1

CrackerJack gets 1 and is now temp banned

Snow1586 gets 1

Mr Smo gets 1

so remember any of you who decide it would be funny to redicule someone for starting modeling remember

you give the esf comunity a bad name

if i or any other moderator ever catch any of you even thinking of starting this kind of bull**** again i will personaly have your head on a spike

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on a side not id like to personal give thanks out to thoes few people who showed decency and respect in this topic

if it was possible id give some medal of not bs to u but saddly it isnt so thanks will have to do

so Jenny_Kitty, Super Veggeto, and SuperSaiyaChris u are indeed a foot above the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom