Best answers
Originally posted by nuttzy
you know what, i pray your mother dies in a fire tonight,

the model was to be improved by the communty, not dissected and stolen by a noob, using the skin isnt improving the model, which also like you and i said is why i released it, its stealing a part of it and applying it to yours without permission reskin it or dont release it

editing a model is alot different than stealing its skin and applying to a new model,

if you stole a painting from a museum and put it in your picture frame, that doesnt make it belong to you

yes i couldve said this via PM but he publically stole and and im publiclly calling him on it
excuse me, you are defending yourself you seem to have started this altercation.

now back on topic...

the models head looks like a head of lettuce,-- yes I know I am working on the hair
where the legs meet the upper body is just wrong,---- did you know that the legs dont meet the upper body. ;/ o_O
and the proportions are all out of whack,--- uhh please be more specific I cant fix it if I dont know what must be fixed.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok then ill be more specific where the legs meet the upper body, the waist is just wrong, the proprotions make her look like an 89 year old korean woman, remember she was a flat chested teenager not a busty granny

Best answers
I mean specific on the proportions god.
Yea I know I am workin on her chest
and uhh legs dont connect to upperbody, they connect to lower body.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
find a few pictures of videl to get refs for the proprtions, the shirt she wears was like 10x too big, but you have it hugging her chest, thats its pimary problem, as for the other one, read that last post over and over again til u get it, (look for the word waist)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Guys cool down OK!
I don´t wanna play mod but i think if this goes on this will be closed!

Anyway i like the model!

Best answers
:p uhh oops, waist! MWHAHAHA! well I didnt notice how overly small I made that, wierd I will work on it and get back to all ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom