Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Very good

• U really out done urself this time Eider/Vergo

• Total voters
Best answers
I dont now where to post this, but its related to models so here we go:
(A mod should move this if this is in wrong sector)
I DID NOT MAKE THESE MODELS
now that that is clear, i want to state that I put some efford in this pack ( I once made one, u may remember).
This pack contains VGUI pics ( -> the pics u see when u are ingame and have to choose a character) for the following characters (pic) !
Ingame they are transparant, im going to post one or two later this evening...

finally: Read the god damn readme ! And if you have requests, just contact me (how? => Read god damn Readme ;) )

Have Phun, Greetz Vergo (fka Eider)

(PS: personnaly I like the vegeta one a lot)

-------------------------------------------------------------
My promised Ingame pics: :talk:

What u all think??????

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well not so much to do with the vgui, but with all of those up there in the main image you have the model authors name underneath it, and on the perfect cell you even put a ?????, now why is there a reason for MY cooler to be left blank? hell even a ????? wouldbe been more respectful

Best answers
nuttzy said:
well not so much to do with the vgui, but with all of those up there in the main image you have the model authors name underneath it, and on the perfect cell you even put a ?????, now why is there a reason for MY cooler to be left blank? hell even a ????? wouldbe been more respectful
Sorry Nuttzy o_o
Well, it prolly slipped my mind or sth like that...
BUT i've updated it !!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :laff:
(didnt ment to be disrespectful)

Best answers
Uhh where can I Download this? this looks smooth
If you need a host just ask me

Best answers
Wow I love them^^ When I get a new computer I downlaoid them right away! Thanks for letting us use them^^

Best answers
Umm wtf dude? lol There is no models in here.. I need the models as well to go with the vgui menu..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
son, your missing the point entirely, these are replacement pictures for thse models if you have them already,

seems your the only person having trouble understanding this

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which models do you want?, im sure if you asked real nicely in the final request thread someone would send them to you, also eider, im going to ask you this, how do you make transparencies work,

if you downloaded my brolli youd se i tried to make it transparent, but i failed, maybe you could fix it, (if you downloaded it)

Best answers
Well,
I kinda made a template with transparancy on it so i just have to take screenshots of the models, resize them and paste them in it...

Also, here's an alternate howto(with photoshop): pick one of ESF's VGUI pic and delete everything on it except for the orange line around the pics, then u have an empty one ! then make new layers, put the pics on each layer ! When u are finished, put your first layer (the empty one with the orange line around it) ABOVE the others, and u will have something like I made :p

If you give me a link to your model, i can see what I can do with it.

Best answers
Eider said:
Well,
I kinda made a template with transparancy on it so i just have to take screenshots of the models, resize them and paste them in it...

Also, here's an alternate howto(with photoshop): pick one of ESF's VGUI pic and delete everything on it except for the orange line around the pics, then u have an empty one ! then make new layers, put the pics on each layer ! When u are finished, put your first layer (the empty one with the orange line around it) ABOVE the others, and u will have something like I made :p

If you give me a link to your model, i can see what I can do with it.
Ohh man you make that sound so hard!! Im a pro in photoshop and al lyou gotta do is, get your pic, make sure it's the right size, put in the pic u want then whit the white.. orange. .. bnlue or w/e color is around the model in the pic, in photoshop press "W" you will get something called "The magic Wand" Just click once and it will highlight the white *or w/e color* then press delete then.. Its transparant :D

*edit*

By the way nuttzy, final request thread eh.. Omg im such a dumbass but Iunno where that is

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm, youre all wrong. open up a vgui pic, right click the top bar and click image size, write down the sizes. open up a new doc with those dimensions, and using the drag and pick up color tool thingy, choose the orange color, go to the new doc and stroke it with 1 pixel of that orange :)

Best answers
damn..that really sucks!
i am not talking about the pics, i thought they were models!!

can someone post the model links here? or tell us where to find them?

Best answers
it's possible to keep the original players and add model without cancel the original one?
like the 4th player in the charracter menu should be kurilin then in the VGUI-pack 2 you can choose kurilin anymore , do you see what i mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom