Best answers
I have decided to have my own VGUI pictures and have released them for YOU!!!.

for anyone who does not know what the VGUI pictures are.

They are the pictures you see when choosing a character.

i decided to do this because i disliked the 3d models used (no offense to ESF Team) but i beleive these are better and look much cooler.

i have taken into consideration that there are two teams of GOOD andEVIL. So have chosen different pictures for the same person.
but used evil pictures for the evil team ETC.

Hope you like them, and Enjoy!! the superb pictures.

Below is the link to my site where you can get my PACK!!!

edit. The link now works. however stupid geocities says my limit is up, and it will be back up in an hour. sorry for the delay

http://www.geocities.com/fearlessm1903a4/FearlessPack.html

To apply my packyou must unzip the folder then place the VGUI folder in ESF/GFX/ Paste in and Overwrite the existing VGUI Folder.

P.S

Inside my VGUI folder you can find the extra pics in the folder named EXTRA PICS .
People can use the extras over the ones ive used if they do not like them.
The main reason for this is the fact i use ADULT Gohan rather than KID. So i have supplied KID gohan pictures for those using that model.

To do this is a very simple operation, of transfering the extra pictures over the top of my original ones.

However if you wish to keep my original pictures you must copy and rename that picture Before replacing it.

ENJOY!!!!

i know this is a modellers and skins bored buti thought this was a good section to put this in as it is kind of a SKIN for the interface ;)

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Link is Brocken :cry:

Best answers
Preview

Can you make a screen of the vgui's in a preview? like a big jpeg poster type thing? id like to see it.
:)

Best answers
I dont care to see a screen preview because it probably wouldnt work just like the d/l link doesnt work, I wish you found a better host than geocities there is better ones out there and that are free you know? please post reply when link is fixed because this is a great idea and I agree with you that the ones that come with ESF are good but not as good as having the pics from the manga. just if they are good pics. :fight:

EDIT: MY 50TH POST!! :D

:fight: :devil:

Best answers
when I dled this, i expected pics from the manga. instead its just random dbz pics. most are even squished because they were the wrong resolution. I like the old vgui pics better. i give it a 3/10

Best answers
About 40% of the evil vguis look like good and the good like evil.

(Gohan adult look normal at the evil team and gohan adult on the good team looks like he hate everything)

Best answers
geocities has a limit unfortunatly. so the link does work. its just once a limit is reached they shut the page down for about an hour.

There not random pics i searched for ages trying to get pics to make the charachters look good and evil.

However if you look for pcs of goku. It is VERY hard to make goku look evil without drawing thm yourself.

And the same goes for Cell and frieza. its VERY hard to make them look Good.

I used what i thought best looked like Good and Evil characters. And i guess my Manga was misleeding.

It was the only way i could describe them being different from the 3D ones ESF use.

Perhaps Character Drawings, or images would have been a better word.

ill see if i can make a montage of the pics so you know what you will be downloading. k

the good thing is aswell that if you think some pics need swapped around you can simply rename them.

e.g.
the gohan adult one you said i had the wrong way around.

well simple thing to do is, name the good gohan the same as the evil one. and the evil gohan as the good one. and hey presto swapped.
Thx for the response.

p.s.

The comment about them looking squashed is almost completely false.

I made sure they all looked as least squashed as possible. infact the only pic i can think that looks remotly squashed is the random. thats because i had to fit lots of chars on one small pic.

Anyway ill do a montage of good and evil and you can judge for yourself.

Best answers
Ok as requested i have made a montage of Good and Evil.

Ill post the jpgs in here first. however if a Mod doesnt like that ill delte them from this post and youll have to go to my site to view them.

ok.

here they are.

Good

Evil

there you go.

You ay need to Right click Show picture if there ot working.

Geocities kind of suck.

Best answers
The whole top part of the good link look evil and goku, gohan and trunks look good in the evil part.

I know that I can change the pictures but I want that you know this.

Best answers
I'm sorry but to me, on good: vegeta and cell look kinda squished, but gohan looks really squished.

evil: piccolo and frieza.

After using it for a while, I like this pack actually. It grows on you :D

Best answers
well.

im not sure you guys have noticed but if you read my posts my attitude drastically changes.

Dont wory im not a schizofrenic

its just both me and my brother post under the same name. we both made the pack. however he made the initial post, and he has a kinda i dont care if you dont like it screw you attitude.

(he doesnt like critiscism lol)

But he did spend many hours searching the pics.

Anyways.

Constructive critiscism from you all is much apreciated.

And i included extra pics. and if you realy want me to ill change the pack.

After reading the suggestion i am actually starting to agree about the gohan and goku stuff.

but as i have said before its hard to make goku look evil. i mean. hes the good guy :)

but i can try if you like.

Perhaps if i used one of those ssj5/ssj6 ones. they are fake. but they look more savage than real ones.

anyways, ill see what i can do

thx again

Best answers
LOL this may seem stange to you guys but this is the bro of the one who just posted above.

i dont have screw you attitude at all thats way too drastic.
i just dont CRY if someone doesnt like what i have done like my bro, he hates someone saying thats no good hell spend like 40 hrs rearanging it for someone. lol..

i also agree about the swap of good and evil of GOHAn, however the reason i chose the gohan i did for evil is because he is on a Black background.

i tried to get those who are dark on the evil side. too.

like trunks
the evil one is trunks in his purple hair with again a black background.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While some guys say it's a 3 out of 10 i give it a 9! And a 10 for the effort.I like them except the good buu. Pherhaps lok for another pic as for the rest thumbs up!:yes: :yes:

Best answers
thank you very much cold steel.

im glad you liked it. at least theres one guy who does. (even though the toher guy said it was growing on him.)

I was thinking.

How about i perhaps create another pack with compltely new pics.

Or just an extras pack with a load of extras you can choose from.

which would you think would be more appropriate?

1)Complete new set

2)Extra pics in nor order just for you to swap and choose as you like.

thx again

Best answers
Thanks for the sample pics (they work! ;) ) and with that im gonna download those and play :D

SSJ

Best answers
well, you kinda got the ages wrong. Like Gohan with the long hair and how he was in the Namek saga. You also got the forms wrong. Like Perfect Cell and 4th form Frieza. They were't bad though. I'd use em if I didn't have my own. GJ

Best answers
oh i know the forms are wrong to the game.

but those forms look much better than the others thats why i used them.

anyway ESF will eventually have those forms in so you can hang on to those pics, and find do some others to fill in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom