Very serious topic

Puppy or Kitten

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spam topic much?

You do know that posting in Off Topic doesn't increase your postcount, right? So what's the point?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Cats are selfish and disloyal. Dogs are the opposite, they have true respect to there owners and deserve respect for them self.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both have their strong points. A cat's independence would be ideal for me now as I can leave one at home all day while out working. But I love a dog's need for love and attention. They're almost childlike compared to cats.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dogs are annoying, They never shut up. Especially little runt dogs.

Cats FTW

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While i like both quite a lot i must say im more of a dog lover than a cat lover.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cats are selfish and disloyal. Dogs are the opposite, they have true respect to there owners and deserve respect for them self.
lol, your post reminded of me of something someone once said on these boards in a similar topic, something along the line of "If you were having a heart attack, your dog would run to get you help, while your cat would just stand there and wait until you die so it can eat your head."

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have the best of both worlds. My cat isn't an attention-whore, like every dog ever, so I don't have to say "WHO'S THE GREAT PUPPY IN THE WORLD? YOU ARE MR. FLUFFLES!" and pet her all the damn time. When I take her upstate, I let her roam around my land and she behaves like a trained dog. She'll walk by my side, and when she veers off and I call for her, she'll run over to me. She's my little bodyguard. She doesn't fair too well against cougars and bears though, but neither do dogs, really.

I remember once I was playing with a neighbor's dog (a german shepherd), and I was pretending to be wounded, and my cat ran 4 billion miles an hour and knocked the dog over and started mauling it. The dog would have probably killed it if it knew what was going on...but it didn't. Because dogs are stupid and are nothing compared to the greatest predator on the planet. But it just goes to show how loyal a cat can be if you raise it and treat it correctly.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like cats because they're clean.

Dogs are nasty.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There both good. I'd rather have a dog tho

Best answers
Dogs, because they do more. Cats, well... They just piss and moan much more then a dog and a dog is actually willing to be friendly to you unlike the cat that wants to scratch your eye out :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom