Very Nice Job

Best answers
OK I have to say this mod kicks all. The modles are nice and gameplay is geat very good for only a beta version. I am a somewhat newb at this game but i luv it very nice job on the makers part!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Jk

Best answers
^.^ Wicked mod.. i mean i seen real games that been made much worser than this mod.. And this is just a beta.. scaaaary..

Anyhow its amazing how its been done.. some details in this mod is just :shocked: (LOL!!) ^_^ Oh and hope this mod will grow and get some more transformations and such.. even if it doesn`t its still cool.. o_O could need some work on some bugs here and there but it still tops my list of best net game so far.

Best answers
lol, so many topics like this,

Now that i got all the bugs out of my copy of ESF ( i hope) , i can say :yes: Great Mod, can't wait for beta 2, (but i have too)

Best answers
Oh yeah this is by far the best mod out there for dbz (and a lot of other games) i love this game soo much when beta 2 comes out i'll be the first to get it (lol) i hope;D ;) :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it'll be bid for power all over again, but BETTER!

which also reminds me; does funimation know of this mod? has it been approved? (capcom approved a resident evil mod)

i dont want this mod to go the way of BFP and go all cruddy anime on me! :(

also when the next file comes out, the fileplanet servers will crumble in fear:talk:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes the beta is nice but creating threads like these are just asking people to spam them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom