version 1.1

Best answers
i have readed other treads and i now know that there wil come a version 1.1 but wil al characters have other attacks like if i download goten he wil have goten technieks or is it like this game he wil have krillins attack ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It Will Still Be Krillin's Attacks. If You Download A Character It Is Only A Model, The Moves & Techniques Are All Part Of The Code.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The title is correct because he is asking a question about beta 1.1... maybe you guys should actually read his post before you start complaining.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
The title is correct because he is asking a question about beta 1.1... maybe you guys should actually read his post before you start complaining.
have to agree with him

almostdeleted

A
I caNt wait for trunks sword to be released and 1.1 Its gonna be tight :D

Best answers
Originally posted by ChannelForThePa
alright, i doubt that goten will be added to beta 1.1 but if he was, he would have his own attacks. :http://www.esforces.com/~team/Beta1_1.htm
You didn't read his post, he asked if in beta 1.1 if he downloaded Goten would he have his own atks. As said before no because its a model.

Best answers
I cant understand what the quetion is
He's saying, if he downloads a model, that someone makes, will it have its own attacks? The answer, that has already been answered is no.

However, i'd like to ask, a while ago someone was making a Gotenks model, and was going to include the Ghost kamikaze attack, how would that be done?

Best answers
that kinda sucks cuz i have played mods where every model have his own attacks. woulden't it be cooler if that where in beta 1.1 ?

sorry for my bad english

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom