versing bots

Best answers
i've got a slow modem, so i'ld like to play the game by versing bots. Can this be done, and how?

Best answers
Originally posted by mokahome
i've got a slow modem, so i'ld like to play the game by versing bots. Can this be done, and how?
same here, i want to play with bots .. but there doesnt seem to be any ... any links or help ?? thanks

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only bot is akimbot and it is not that good. There will be a bot designed for esf made by [esf]Blade just for the beta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bot thread count: 194204 :D .

LOL Anyway, yeah I'm making the official ESF-Bot, check out the poll thread in ESF Chat for more info.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Blade
Bot thread count: 194204 :D .

LOL Anyway, yeah I'm making the official ESF-Bot, check out the poll thread in ESF Chat for more info.
You really should keep us updated with the bot, i like to test it.

BrunO

Best answers
Aren't the bots tested???Tehy are pretty much one of the things i'm really looking forward to..why are they not tested???I thought/think they will cost the most time to test???Or are they just tested by blade???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are tested somewhat, but they dont totally need to be quite yet cuz they are gonna be released a little after the beta!! So, there is not really a dealine for them!! And, I would probably test them more often, but they wont work on my comp for some reason!! :(

Best answers
aren't the bots a crucial substance of the beta...??i thought they would be implemented even with like a menu or something...to bad it isn't ..hope i don't have to wait long for them!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bots will be 'hooked' on to the ESF dll, and it WILL get it's own menu. Metro-Tek is working on the pics already, and doing a great job, too :yes: .

Best answers
Great!!! That's all i wanted to hear..thnx Blade!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, theyll be able to do everything!! At least, that's my best guess!! Otherwise, that would be a pretty crappy bot if it couldnt transform or do all the moves!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom