I want cool nick for Trunks but i can't think of any cool nick :(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ehm, and you need to create a thread to ask such thing? That's bizar... Why don't you simple use WDT, are your forum nickname?

WDT

Best answers
WDT is my forum name,I played game Tony Hawk under graund2(W-World,D-Desturction,T-Tour

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
congratulations. by looking at your recent posts I realized you deserve the biggest noob ever prize around this forums.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
congratulations. by looking at your recent posts I realized you deserve the biggest noob ever prize around this forums.
OMG Ready spamms O.O

Anyhow just think of a name >.<

It aint hard. Combine 2 words. Heck you can have a name smiley face ingame. Cool names are a waste of time. Since you only get respect ingame by the way you play.

If you whine and flame a lot than people will disrespect you. On the other hand if you show respect to other people they will treet you with more respect. Names are nothing. Heck i know a guy who is called . thats right his name is . (as in dot the sign not the word ^^).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, lol, my name was once "I found Nemo" and then they laughed at me...yeah I know, but as soon as I played agianst them they started giving me respect and I talked to them and I got their msn even, that shows how much your name cares, but...I hardly ever speak to them ,lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom