Best answers
Man, you really 've got that drawing down ... Wish I could do that, gonna learn it though.
First re-takes ...

Best answers
I love your manga. Where did you learn to draw like that. And yeah, your chibis look like there's more thought and detail in them then the grown ups but damn... you could ink and colour these and hoax a new dbz series better than AF... damn man..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
changed the topic title by request.. little late, but hey, better late then never :]

kick-ass work man, I love it all, seriously!

Best answers
Prince Vegeta said:
How old is this guy his drawings are brilliant.
He muswt be an alien, more may be on thier way! Look out for the mother ship! :scared:
But siriously how old is this guy I love his drawings.
he already replied to that, hes 16

wow!! those are nice VERY nice O_O

Best answers
Yo david, that SSJ2 Gokan picture of him in 10 years old, hes ten years old, and he already has pecks and abs? o_O

Best answers
Hes 10 years old in he is ssj2 :D I think we can look past the fact he has pecs and abs...proly looks better than none right?

Best answers
See, skyline agrees with me =P. But yea Amitron I know what you mean, What are you going to put instead of pecs and abs? (look at your pictures when you were ten)...now that wouldn't be nice =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, these are all great. I think after I finish the model im working on ill try and make that 10 year gokan and bring him into esf :O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool, thanks for changing the topic title :D, well in response to him being 10 yrs old and being able to turn ssj2, well gohan was 11 or 12 when he did, and i did say gokan was around that age, so yeah, and ssj2 does bulk up the muscle's considerably, but bear in mind when i ink my work, i dont ink all of the muscles like that, its just pencil lines in there, and i use it as more of a guide than to go around all of it.... neway, i gotta get back to making NG soon, i just got back from holiday, so im laggin behind, i'll post sum updates soon

Best answers
I hope your holiday makes you do extremly better =] Even though its already amazing. Hehe. Yea, uh david, when you learned drawing, was it only 'www.howtodrawmanga.' that helped you most? or was there more, also I wanted to ask you, what do you use to draw these characters? like what pencils.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well pencils.... H pencils are my fav, but B pencils i use for still life.... Im using Derwent Graphic pencils at the moment, cuz i bought a pack a few weeks ago..... well here's a new pick of Goten and Gokan:

well hope u like, and check by the NG site, we got forums now, and we've updated the art sections with the new pics....

Best answers
Man David... RESPECT. These pics are so damn good... RESPECT! O_O

Best answers
do you think that i can color the hantenks one for ya? and all you pics OWNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Best answers
david: when is the dbng issue 4 coming out?

you have been doing so many random sketches, that are great by the way, but how about them comics.

Best answers
lol Man awsome ... the Father and son pic pwns :D

and ur 16 ... rofl im 16 too but Im not close to that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom