verfickten ESF-Team !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ive downloaded it but the exe doesnt work ! it says
Could not initialize installation. File size expected =113726153, size returned =42795672.
Ihr dummen Wichser ! Könnt ihr nicht einmal etwas richtig machen ! Ihr seit solche dreckigen HUREN ! SCHALMPEN ! Wie kann man bloß so dumm sein ? ich verstehs nicht !

IHR SEIT ECHT EIN VERFICKTES ESFTEAM

Best answers
don't insult the ESF team because YOU don't have the patience to wait until there are more mirrors ...

Best answers
dude .. speak english ..

that sounded like your cursing, it might be in german but it sounds like you're saying "freaking esf-team"

if you are insulting then say it in english! if you are not then say it in english so we know!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Zou Anli
Ive downloaded it but the exe doesnt work ! it says

Ihr dummen Wichser ! Könnt ihr nicht einmal etwas richtig machen ! Ihr seit solche dreckigen HUREN ! SCHALMPEN ! Wie kann man bloß so dumm sein ? ich verstehs nicht !

IHR SEIT ECHT EIN VERFICKTES ESFTEAM
What i understood:

Can't u do something right! How can u be so stupid! I don't understand!

Best answers
what he is saying is damn insulting! CLOSE NOW...

he says the team can´t do something right and everyone of the team is a wh*re and a b*tch! and that this team is a f*cking team!

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
ich habe das gleiche prolem
translate:I have the same Problem

Best answers
lol da kann wer deutsch ^^ bei mir war das acuh is eil der bei 30% aufgehört hat zum downloaden **** server

Best answers
we all do, just be patient until there are more mirrors available and then everything will be fine :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by ColdBlooder

he says the team can´t do something right and everyone of the team is a wh*re and a b*tch! and that this team is a f*cking team!

wenn ich mal für eine Sekunde deine Lebensgeschichte unterbrechen dürfte, du musst uns doch nicht gleich totlabern !

Sprich zur Hand denn das gesicht steht dir nicht zu DU DUMME HURE *gehn* ;/

Best answers
@ Zou Anli

du denkst wohl hier sind keine deutschen außer du anwesend und deshalb kannst du mist sonem **** um dich werfen was? hör damit auf oder die bannend dich noch.

In english:

you must think you are the only one from germany in this forum and thats why you postet those ****! Stop that or they will bann you.

Best answers
ich hab da ne frage wieso unterbricht der bei mir bei 30% ??

Best answers
@ Reptile

why does german sucks? because you dont unstand it? thats no reason to say it sucks man!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ColdBlooder

@Zou Anli:

You have any idea how hard the ESF team works for making this mod and satisfying the people who play it? They have their own lives but they still go about doing this for everyone.... have some freaking patience, that's only the server version and so far only 1 mirror is out. The magic word here is -WAIT-, if you want better mirrors. If I was a mod, you would have been banned immediately...

And as far as that error is concerned, I got it too http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23176 .... read the responses.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
@Doom: DU BIST NE SCHEISS HURE

IHR SEIT ALLE SCHEISS WICHSER (außer die netten deutschen :yes: (bin kein nazi lol) )

Wisst ihr was ? Ihr könnt mich alle mal am Arsch lecken.
Klingt komisch, ist aber so.

Diese Typen von esf sind doch scheiss schwul !

Und k3rb3r0s ! Du bist son scheiss arschloch ! Dumme Schlampe !

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is an english forum!

Best answers
hehe naja so dumm sind die esf team auch nich mehrlich mach ma so ein esf mod hehe das einzige was dumm an denen is das sie net die esf 1.1 an fileplanet daddeln und so weiter raufgeladen haben

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
@Zou Anli:

You have any idea how hard the ESF team works for making this mod and satisfying the people who play it? They have their own lives but they still go about doing this for everyone.... have some freaking patience, that's only the server version and so far only 1 mirror is out. The magic word here is -WAIT-, if you want better mirrors. If I was a mod, you would have been banned immediately...

And as far as that error is concerned, I got it too http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23176 .... read the responses.

Die arbeiten doch nicht mal, die sitzen da ... und fressen pizza ...

Translation:

U r "g a y"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom