Venom WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I see no similarities between the two at all. I dont think he ripped it or even looked at it to make his arms. As Deman said, they are way to different, I dont even see anything alike.

Best answers
Use the Mark Bagley Venom, he does the symbiotes the best.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
being a modeler that i am, i have to agree with Ned on this one, just because it doesnt look the same at all in the pics doesnt mean it wasnt edited. im pretty sure if you posted a wireframe render of the 2 you would have a similer polyflow for the arms, especially the back of them. Also the hands are just what Ned had stated, a lil too close. i can see the similarities in the arm around the glove area as well for vegetto and your arms too. the structure of it is identicle to Neds work. you may have cut a view polies to edit the shape, but the fact remains its almost the same. I am also suspicous of why you didnt post pics where you can actually see the mesh instead of a black outline. youll get better crits if you make renders where you can see the polyflow. so making the model black doesnt help you at all =/

Id say send someone like me your model so i can go over them more thoroughly and evaluate them. cause right now, im seein neds arms edited

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Its possible that it could be the same arm, but thats not for me to decide.....

But, if you look where the gloves are on Ned's, there are streched polys on eric's pics where the gloves where located, hmmm....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who where go again? Maybe u mean ERWiC? Maybe he lives in an other place and sleep now ^^ np he will answer after all that!

Best answers
Hmm as from my side , I've been into doing skinning for quite some time, I also learned polyflow as well as some modelling. Let's see ,

If that picture is correct , then there is no doubt it's a rip , and also from previous experiences with Erics models, I can't really say it's not correct .
Eric, I already saw that you copied / ripped the previous model, please post a wireframe with no edits . Front , side, back . of the entire arm and hand . If you really did copy this one too , I don't think anyone except newcommers and retards will pay you any respect .

Best answers
I honestly don't see it...seriously, they are far too different especially when u consider the forearms are well made and consistent with human muscle anatomy...

I mean REALLY...look at the bicep and tricep formations for crying out loud...EricW's are far more detailed and anatomically correct when compared to NeD's arm.

Also does anyone else think it seems nonsensical to rip an arm but then make the chests, legs, and virtually every other part of the model from scratch and VERY skillfully? No...doesn't add up at all.

and I don't see any other DB models (or models from other games even) who have chars with that body that he could have ripped.

Unless you count the old but numerous freedom force models...but those are so obscure these days that it would be of unnecessary effort to find and rip one of those models...

but then...it is only of the moderators decision right? so this post is pretty worthless...

please just keep working with the model, I can't wait to see a finished product.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets not talk about it anymore, ok? This thread will end up being closed because of all the spam before anything is or isnt prooven. Its being discussed among the forum staff ,so lets drop all the accusations.

Best answers
I take full pride in my work, I spent hours creating that arm and I get called a ripper. I wan't to thank everyone who supported me and gave positive crits on my model. NeD I am completely ashamed that you actually think I ripped from your model, you being such an experienced modeler and you can't even tell the difference in the arms.

I am no longer posting my work on these forums anymore. Being called a ripper really destroys my motivation and inspiration to model.

Once again thanks to all my supporters, if you wish to chat with me about anything just AIM me at AposGFX

A moderator can close this since I will no longer be posting updates. GG if you still want to see the model then AIM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom