Venom WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did u even watch spiderman dude??? venom and carnage both had reeeeally skinny waists, as did a lot of other characters.

Best answers
Gir, are you insane? Venom never had a skinny waist...in fact alot of characters DIDN'T have skinny waists. Even in Ultimate spiderman where everyone's original designs became somewhat skewed to match the new style, Venom is STILL buff and big all around.

At the moment, the model has PERFECT accuracy to anatomy. Keep it up.

vox

Best answers
i agree w the previous post

"did u even watch spiderman dude??? "
that right there says you're judging it off the tv show instead of the comic I believe?

no real crit atm sry

but heres one of the better venom refs

Best answers
dendza said:
knees look horible...show side I wana see if they are good
ohh and the abs section needs to b bigger...he looks skinny like that <=== scale that to
overal its good I think
I like the arms

Like I said the legs aren't done, I am fixing the knees, adding in detail, and changing some of the shape.

Edit
Here is an update, I completely remodeled the legs. Im going to remodel the hands then I can start on the head.

Best answers
well the angle of the legs is bad but if they arent short then the proportions look good :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think you should buff out the shins... because all of the marvel comics ppl have really really narrow knees that balloon out to very muscular shins (or what part of the leg it is)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaibutsu said:
i think you should buff out the shins... because all of the marvel comics ppl have really really narrow knees that balloon out to very muscular shins (or what part of the leg it is)
You mean calves... shins are bones, last time I checked, you can't buff up your bones ;)

Lookin pretty sweet Eric... can't wait to see a completed and skinned,

Best answers
wow dude, this looks sweet!!! good luck modeling it till the very end!! u have some nice skillz there! very accurate!!!

and lotsa good luck with the head, it should pwnager!

+ u might wanna consider redoin fingers, but its ur desition... fingering via aka modelizationalityTION suxorzsk

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
show from the side and how much poly's are there?
and how many do you aim???

Best answers
So far it is 1800 polys. I am estimating the total will be between 2200-2400 ( the head will have a full set of teeth and his tongue).

NeD

Best answers
Pal...you need to stop using and modifying my vegetto model arms for your models. You did this with the last model you made too. I'm not blind you know...

Best answers
Holy ****ing god, I didn't touch your god damn Vegetto model. Stop accusing me of stealing things from your models, god damn!

I used Davids arm drawing to model my arm, I'll send you my model if you wan't to have a look yourself.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hmm..let's keep this on topic for now..the issue will be brought up and discussed with the moderators. So keep any future hostilities down until this is ironed out.

Best answers
Now tell me if I ripped it.

And here is my reference I used to model my arm

NeD I expect an appology.

NeD

Best answers
EricW said:
NeD I expect an appology.
Well you won't be getting one. Good timing though, i just finished making a similar comparison image as well.

Even when you look at your picture you can see similarities. And i'm not talking about the fact they are both DBZ arms. There are areas of the mesh where the triangulation is virtually identical, and if i just played around with the scale and vertex positions I could make the arm into the arm you have.

Alos on areas like the hand, the general positioning of things like the fingers are very similar, even wonky vertexes placed inbetween as ridges for the fingers. Considering your ref has the hand balled up into a fist that's a pretty cool coink-i-dink.

I also remeber another model of your (trunks i think) where you had another versions of these arms+hands (only the hands were even less modified). In that post you mentioned how you were thinking of leaving the shoulders ball jointed. Hmm ball joints....wait! Almost as if you had the ball jointed arm from the Vegetto model!!

But no...i guess that must also be a wonderful bit of luck....

The ref you put is of no consequence because it still looks like you took the arm i made modified the mesh in places and moved verts so it was closer to the one in your ref.

Not exactly hard work...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, NeD, i think now he dont ripped something of ur model or use it as an ref! Because... what he will get of this! he only showed us 2 or 3 models as i know! Once u thought with Trunks! Well i agreed there too! But Everytime everythink because u set ur way on it that he ripped or used a ref of ur model! EVERYTIME! Also... it shouldnt be luck! Or anything! Because u may dont exept that some one can model well and u thinking that it could be yours! STOP THAT! MAYBE IT LOOKS SO AS HE TOOK A REF! BUT AT THIS GOOD MODEL U SHOULDNT GET ANY CEDITS TO U! I THINKING THAT U ONLY WANT A CREDIT TO IT! BECAUSE ITS ****ING GOOD MAN! Maybe i thinking that the thread will flame! because u set ur thing here again! that is what i meant!.... oh man! ERWiC dont stop with all ur models! do it! Just do it ignore sometimes a post of someone wich u thinking hes wrong! just write once it here... that u know that it isnt ripped or u used a ref of each other model(er) .... Great job! :yes: 10/10 Nice polycount!

Best answers
Honestly, it cuttings it pretty damn fine. The back of the arm looks a little suspicious but still, I will leave judgement up to a moderator ^^.

EDIT~
german_boy said:
Well, NeD, i think now he dont ripped something of ur model or use it as an ref! Because... what he will get of this! he only showed us 2 or 3 models as i know! Once u thought with Trunks! Well i agreed there too! But Everytime everythink because u set ur way on it that he ripped or used a ref of ur model! EVERYTIME! Also... it shouldnt be luck! Or anything! Because u may dont exept that some one can model well and u thinking that it could be yours! STOP THAT! MAYBE IT LOOKS SO AS HE TOOK A REF! BUT AT THIS GOOD MODEL U SHOULDNT GET ANY CEDITS TO U! I THINKING THAT U ONLY WANT A CREDIT TO IT! BECAUSE ITS ****ING GOOD MAN! Maybe i thinking that the thread will flame! because u set ur thing here again! that is what i meant!.... oh man! ERWiC dont stop with all ur models! do it! Just do it ignore sometimes a post of someone wich u thinking hes wrong! just write once it here... that u know that it isnt ripped or u used a ref of each other model(er) .... Great job! :yes: 10/10 Nice polycount!
Was there really any need for this? No not really.......

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seriously don't see a rip. The arms look too different to be copied than modified. What it does look like to me is that he may have used your arms as a slight reference which isn't ripping at all.

I'd like it if you were to keep accusations to yourself unless you've got absolutely infallable evidence that he has ripped the arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom