Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Check out My Site for some importaint news on my sprite editing for ESF

on a side note, i have compleated the Special Beam Cannon Fix
for 1.1, no more nazi purple beam cannon!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i feel the same too man.. like, im the best sprite editor around these forums and have took a nasty blow too with this new coding, now, all attacks have a trail, whitch are nasty.... the blasts are enlarged whitch i dont like it bacause of your reasons... it aint stopping me ^_^

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
yeah, i feel the same too man.. like, im the best sprite editor around these forums and have took a nasty blow too with this new coding, now, all attacks have a trail, whitch are nasty.... the blasts are enlarged whitch i dont like it bacause of your reasons... it aint stopping me ^_^
No offense, but could you be anymore full of yourself? I enjoy your sprites and so do others, but that doesn't mean you are supposed to crown yourself and be boastful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about you shut up?
I was the frist sprite editor for esf
I was the first one to make a conversion model pack with sprites included
I have been the one thats teched people and made stickys about it
I am the one who does sprites for a large number of packs
argh.. i'll stop boasting, but thats enough to crown me sprite king f00, dont ask me about it, i just am, this guy here i respect very well... he was as good as me sprite wise, i was just first, i crown thee the sprite prince ^_^

Best answers
thers not many sprite editors out there anyway... so finding the best one would not be a dificult task...

i do think that i could continue editing for ESF but considering the fact that i have the whole GHP engine at my command, im not going to... cause now, if i don't like the coding...ill just tell them to change it. :yes:

oh and on a side note...most of my esf sprites were ****tily built.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
accauly i think veneguard has more experience, hes doing sprites for ghp he also did the first esf sprite

Best answers
Hey Shijing. I know that is true wut u said. And u are an amazing sprite editor but just dont push it any further cuz u could make others not feel so good about there skillz cuz ur better. LIKE ME. but its coo. see ya.

Best answers
how about you shut up?
I was the frist sprite editor for esf
I was the first one to make a conversion model pack with sprites included
I have been the one thats teched people and made stickys about it
I am the one who does sprites for a large number of packs
argh.. i'll stop boasting, but thats enough to crown me sprite king f00, dont ask me about it, i just am, this guy here i respect very well... he was as good as me sprite wise, i was just first, i crown thee the sprite prince ^_^
You responded just like I didn't want you to; immaturely.

I said I enjoyed your sprites, I know you are good at them, so I do not need references about what you have done.

Notice how much you used "I" in your post. You tell me to shut up, then you boast even more. The more you boast the less people care about what you do, regardless of how great they are.

I have nothing against, nor have I ever. I just think you might want to tone the boasting down a bit; it's only fun when someone says it to you not when you say:

"I am this and this and this, plus I was the first to do this. I have done this many things, so I am sprite king... no one else."

If someone says you are a great sprite creator/editor than say thank you and be down with it; don't tell us how wonderful you think you are and how we should show more respect towards you because of it... because we won't.

If you want to turn this around and be immature you can, but this is in no way an insult, nor intended to be one. I just think you should perhaps think about the boasting before you do it. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look guys, shut the hell up about others in this thread, from now on, keep it based on venguard otherwise this thread will go to hell... and even though this flamings against me.. i aint gonna be childish and retaliate to j00 f00's, ok?
ps: my first sprite was with my bebi vegeta pack released on the first of january 2003 here... i think that means i was first ^_^

venguard, its a pity to see you leave... but i hope you do well in GHP, i'll be rooting for ya man ^_^

Best answers
look guys, shut the hell up about others in this thread, from now on, keep it based on venguard otherwise this thread will go to hell... and even though this flamings against me.. i aint gonna be childish and retaliate to j00 f00's, ok?
ps: my first sprite was with my bebi vegeta pack released on the first of january 2003 here... i think that means i was first ^_^

venguard, its a pity to see you leave... but i hope you do well in GHP, i'll be rooting for ya man ^_^
Pity you don't get it.

P.S. I have yet to throw a personal attack at you, I have yet to flame; you however are darn close.

Best answers
Can we get back on topic please? This is generating alot of needless spamming and flaming.
@ Ven great Job man love your work!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And closed. Warning :warning: for mystifmagic for trying to start a flame war that should have been dealt with through PMs. Start up a new thread if you want to continue your sprite discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom