Best answers
As you are just practicing I'm going to go easy, learn anatomy, fix the arms, play with the contrast, use better shading colors, dont use dodge and burn so much, work on your faces and folds, weld the ffriggin model before you take a pic, actually put depth in your skins and not just flat colors, looks horrid.

- RHansen, your friendly neighboorhood ****** hater

Originally posted by DivX
Sweet :smile:

And COOL that a esf member posted my work O_O COOL. thanks.
- Dude thats nothing to be proud of....at all.

Best answers
NICE!!!!!

Cool model great job (you & NED since he started the model)
I realy hope it'll be in ESF (I've got a good Gogeta and I can't wait for a good Veggeto!!!!)

Oh yeah and 1 question (for NED):
Did you already choose the character it will replace and have you created sprites a soundpack or something like that?

NeD

Best answers
Um i didn't just make the model, I made my own skni for it too. However i released the model for people to see how i did it, or to practice skinning or animating.

The model will be released for ESF with the skins i made. Also talking to MetroTek it looks like he'll be released with/or around the time of the new beta as his own character. So he probably won't replace anyone.

p.s. vegetto91, don't act so retarded. That is an awful image to reference, both for proportions and coloring. I used the manga for the general shape, and different stills from the show for coloring.

Best answers
Originally posted by vox
or you're just looking at a crappy reference.....
ned based his proportions off the manga im willing to bet?

look here, vegetto is full of fat

Ha! That's a good one. :laff:

Best answers
thats not vegetto full of fat. its when buu invades his body with some ass kicking results.

vox

Best answers
Originally posted by preddie45
thats not vegetto full of fat. its when buu invades his body with some ass kicking results.
are you stupid? you obviously don't know a joke when you see it :)

thanks good day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom