Banned
Best answers
Is that for esg?! Damn good job man
hey do you want to skin a model for me?
Its just about complete its Johnny from
Johnny the homicidal maniac
PS where can we download it from???

Best answers
well, ned asked if no1 would release his Vegetto... so i hope divx remembers this and doesnt release it.

looks real good divx, just take a more orange color for the shirt

Best answers
well, if ned dont wants it, i wont do it. but i can help u with your model just pm me !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, that is VERY good, the face looks good!
alot of details on the close, good job, maybe abit more dotails needed on the arms, but still v.good :yes:

Best answers
Tnkx! your right about the arms, that was the last part and i didnt feel like it do it so i didnt.

Best answers
I dont know why thuis guy doesnt want people to release edits of his model. Its not like people arent giving him credit and his model is really good. Some people were never taught how to share :S .

Best answers
Wait he is shareing hes even making an official release by him for esf. He just doesn't want esf flooded with a million edits. People may be giving credit now but what about when people are editing edits. Ive seen it many times were credit was given to the first editor not the original moddeler.
About the skin its a little basic but my reskin is a lot worse. Besides the arms I don't actually see anything that really needs to be done though.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
I dont know why thuis guy doesnt want people to release edits of his model. Its not like people arent giving him credit and his model is really good. Some people were never taught how to share :S .
man!! it's like he is not shairng it. he released it in different formats.

the model is meant to be an educational tool. something *usefull* for people to practice skinning/aimating. and to play around with it and see how he did it. and learn from it.

it's not something to base your models off on. or to edit and release.

he's making it usefull for ppl to learn and/or practice. that's better than just releasing it for mods :S

really simple.

and it looks like u don't know NeD or havn't seen his work. he is a pro artist.

Bolteh2

B
hmm, nice !, it the best looking face atm ive ever seen

but, there are some problems with the arms, the skin doesnt fit, it stops in the middle of the arm -> or you missunderstood the mesh or its a bad mesh, anyway, needs to be fixed

other than that very good, nice model :)

Best answers
1 word:

SSSSSSSSSWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you do it?

Best answers
hi your right about THE ARMS :) i will reskin them

AND PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A NAME OF A PROGRAM WHERE I CAN MAKE COOL PICS OF MY MODEL, LIKE MYSTERY X HIS PICS. THANK U ^^

Best answers
look i know some of them are good..but why the hell are people trying to reskin an already PERFECTLY skinned model...where is the logic...his model is gonna be released..if people use the edits or re edits well....well i pity them....i dont care how good it looks to the person who skinned it...it will NEVER be as good as hes made it...theres really no point for people to continue doing this...i know you may think your showing off but compared to what hes done your not even lighting the candle thats held to his torch...ill say it..this is a good skin..better than most..but his is just frggin amazing...

Best answers
you are missing the point, the purpose of the model is to practice skinning/animating ect. and i doubt the model wil be rleased for esf. even if it does get released for esf, it will probably be a modified version or something.

P.S. NeD didn't make the model to put it in esf. he showed the model at the SoS forums and i'm sure he showed it in other forums as well.
ppl just think this forums is for esf models and forget the fact that it's a forum for modelling regardless of the game

Best answers
YOUR RIGHT ! :) lol i edited the arms and bettered the mouth, but i think he made the mouth a little bit weird, if im honest its perfect. But if u look from a front view i looks just like his mouth is open.

NeD

Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--
hmm, nice !, it the best looking face atm ive ever seen

but, there are some problems with the arms, the skin doesnt fit, it stops in the middle of the arm -> or you missunderstood the mesh or its a bad mesh, anyway, needs to be fixed

other than that very good, nice model :)
There are no problems with the model or skinmap. The problem is people who are importing the 3ds file into Milkshape 3D aren't welding the model together. The 3ds file unwelds the model at certain areas of the skinmap, so it is necessary to select everything and weld all the verts to that those lines go away.

and YES the model will be released for ESF, I've been talking to MetroTek about getting it in.

Best answers
congratulations ned. what did u do to be so succesfull :p ? did u learn it at school or just talent?

--- * edit

Hey i got a new pic of the veggeto here it is !

Best answers
and YES the model will be released for ESF, I've been talking to MetroTek about getting it in.
cool then ^_^
will we have a vegetto in esf? :fight:
plz don't tell me it's going to be a replacment for goku or vegeta o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom