Best answers
Veggeto would be very cool 4 beta 1.1 :p yeah !!!!

Best answers
Ehh.. lets just hope vegito is evened out. because if goku +vegeta forms vegito then vegito vs goku or vs vegeta is going to be a slaughter.. O_O

Best answers
Can you make it replace piccolo??? I wouldn't let it replace vegeta or goku... It would be even better if it's in beta1.1.

Best answers
THATS AWWWWWWWWWWWSOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee swwettt. LOL i wish i could do that. Also divix i pmed. Plz read ur pm box

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it but i think that it would look a little better if his pants, belt and shirt were a darker shade of blue. it looks nice though.:yes:

vox

Best answers
the skin still looks like its missing a lot of detail heh

also sayanmaster.... are you retarded? did you even read the thread.... wait why am i even bothering to ask, ofcourse you didn't so.... you're willing to read replies to your post but not the post itself even if the answer is like 2 posts above yours ok then my bad sorry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, now im sure, you skin is the best one ive seen yet,gj

Best answers
Sweet :smile:

And COOL that a esf member posted my work O_O COOL. thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think is awesome I think HYPER SAIYAN vegetto is better anyway make Vegetto Skinny man!!!! dude he looks FAT Vegetto Is not Fat Hes skinny but when He goes SSJ hes muscles grow but not to make him FAT..........FIX IT IF YOU CAN!

vox

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
I dont think is awesome I think HYPER SAIYAN vegetto is better anyway make Vegetto Skinny man!!!! dude he looks FAT Vegetto Is not Fat Hes skinny but when He goes SSJ hes muscles grow but not to make him FAT..........FIX IT IF YOU CAN!
uhhhh..... he skinned the model
he didn't make the model itself

how is the skin making the model look fat?
and dude the proportions on the model are perfect

what the **** are you smoking...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude look at his pants too FAT!! it doesnt even fit and his shirt looks big or either look at my SIGNATURE!! he doesnt look like that skin or model look on his belt his belt is not that fat as the NED model DUDE!!! porportions need to be fix!

vox

Best answers
or you're just looking at a crappy reference.....
ned based his proportions off the manga im willing to bet?

look here, vegetto is full of fat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you even read my POST and look at the IMAGES and ummm look at the pics NED'S model belt is too big and the part of there is kinda fat if you reduce it.......It will look better ;)

Best answers
hey vox, give it up, your going way over these little kids heads. there like, "duuuur what's he talking about? duuuur"
but i cracked a smile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I look at your ref pic, then at NeD's model, and I am not seeing anything wrong...

vox

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
Did you even read my POST and look at the IMAGES and ummm look at the pics NED'S model belt is too big and the part of there is kinda fat if you reduce it.......It will look better ;)
btw... did you even read the ORIGINAL post... youre suppose to crit the skin not the model....

did you even look at your own pic?
its 1 picture..... hes powering up.... and the gi is too dark

now i hate to mention this to you... but you cant compare characters with just 1 reference buddy..

ohwell thnx pro :)

Best answers
NED already made and skinned the model... seems poinless to skin again...... i gave the websites to some other thread, but now i cant find website.... search for the word "vegetto" in the search thing. although that is nice i think u should look at his (its almost same but i like his better sry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom