Best answers
I couldn't help myself........I'm sorry guys I thaught this was a good picture after i got done with it but i know the coloring is off and the eyes look really wierd...Sorry, Sorry, Sorry,Sorry,Sorry,Sorrrrrrrrry!!!!

But now to prisent my feture of Veggeto......................................

:\ :\ :\ :\

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only real error is the lack of proportion. Each arm is the right size in relation to the other, but the body is to small and the face needs stronger jaw and facial lines. Round faces are used almost exclusively for children and women. Everything else is good though.

(Note how I didn't say anything involving "fuzzy ****" in your post :p)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Whoa if you didn't color that it would have made a sweet cg O.O Still, Good job :) The poportions are a bit funny though as I said, If it were cged that would have been a sweet effect.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad praportiosn only bad tihng really.

Best answers
Thanx guys! I'm sorry about the torso and uper chest.
I just like to make my drawings of peopel look really healthy, you know, they have enough strength to pick up a row of tanks a toss them into space but the way the DBZ artists draw them you know they almost look kinda weak..I don't mean to critisise the artists of DBZ/GT because I'm not even that close to drawing something like a 19 minute cartoon.. but you gotta admit that they look funny with not enough muscles..

BTW...Uhhh sorry I may sound fairly newbish here but uhhh errrrmmm..... what the Heck is CG any ways?..Is it and art program, type of cloring, or maybe a way to make the lines look better?....:\ ;/

Best answers
Looks good, although like it was already announced, the proportions are a bit off. But, hey nothing is perfect. Just be proud of yourself for what you can do, that most people can't.

SC Icko.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eyes

his eyes make him look retarted or drunk and the poportion

Best answers
what u think of my vegetto tag ? 3rd ever so dont mock it too much

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like everything except the face, he has no defined chin, no defined jaw structure, and his eyes are weird.

Best answers
Good job dude!:yes:

Its always cool to look at vegetto with a dazed look on his face ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom