Vegetto

Best answers
Aye so I decided to skin Darkones Vegetto . :/ . This is what I've got so far .

The picture is pretty big , so might take a while for some of ye to load .

Like I said
Model: Darkone
Skin: Me

Best answers
I never knew Darkone made a Vegetto. Or did he not post it on the esf forums? Skin looks good:yes: Will this be for esf?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might as well put Model by NeD, it looks like a clone of it. As for the skin, very nice. though try to reduce the shadows on the arms. too extreme.

Best answers
It is not for esf, and he just recently made it .
Aye, I'll reduce them . Keep in mind I only am doing the skin, I have no resposibillity of the model. Which means the model can be cloned but I do not give a **** really, it's cool practise for me .
But Darkone showed me the refs he used for the model , and I did see the entire structure etc , it might look like NeD's , but I daubt it's a clone , I haven't compared yet tho . Also Darkone showed me the refs he used, and the model matches up on those refs , that's another reason why I don't think it's cloned . AH well, whoever has anything to say about cloning , don't take it up this thread, I just felt like skinning a good dbz model .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats darkones? Are you shure? Looks exactly like neds O_O.. Even the broken thumb ned added and the wierd bump in the hands..

Anyway, skin is nice, tone down the muscle definement on the arms.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not neds veggeto guys, can't you guys even leave darkone alone for once........ And it way off neds model. =_=

The model is cool, we just need darkone to post it himself. ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darkone is banned, he cant post it himself ;)

anywho, the skin looks good. keep it up and finish the head XD

Best answers
define the muscles less, it looks freakish the way you have them right now, also the styles of folds between the shirt and the pants looks a lot different to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with the muscles part, but the difference between then pants and shirt is a lack of dodge on the shirt. GJ sorrow, looks good so far.

DiZ

Best answers
this is the first time in my life....dont laugh at me......plz o plz release it for esf too.....!!

Best answers
\\Zo0MO\\ said:
this is the first time in my life....dont laugh at me......plz o plz release it for esf too.....!!
Seriously, get a life -_-
The ski looks nice Sorrow, it only looks as if the chest is covered with a plastic layer.
Get rid of those lines above the chest.
And de muscle lines are too thick indeed.
The rest is really sweet, GJ ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YaGlo said:
i dont think he uses dodge, i believe its all painting
Well then its lacking in white paint... you know what i mean. The shirt just doesnt have as muck lighting as the pants.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
Its not neds veggeto guys, can't you guys even leave darkone alone for once........ And it way off neds model. =_=

The model is cool, we just need darkone to post it himself. ^_^
I dont get you slim, you accuse me of just resembling somewhat of the shape of NeD's torso, but here, it looks exactly the same and your defending him?
Come on -_-... Andhe doesnt really need to release it, just go download neds at esf-world.de

And if hes banned, isnt this smuggeling?

Anyway, I hope the face comes out well, I think the biceps are way to big.

Best answers
Guys, It could have been what so ever . I just am practisin skinning , and yeah yaglo , it's all painting , don't work with dodge/burn . But I'll lighten up the top part some .

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
I dont get you slim, you accuse me of just resembling somewhat of the shape of NeD's torso, but here, it looks exactly the same and your defending him?
Come on -_-... Andhe doesnt really need to release it, just go download neds at esf-world.de

And if hes banned, isnt this smuggeling?

Anyway, I hope the face comes out well, I think the biceps are way to big.
No, it is not smuggling because he is not showcasing Darkone's model. The point of this thread is his skin, which looks awesome Sorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom