vegetto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
awesome...really nice man, especially now that you fixed the shirt

I just have one crit, give him some expression on his face like in teh pic i have posted below

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to have to bring up this ancient rule but it looks like I need to. Posts like "nice job" and "good work" are *not* acceptable in the modeling forum. If you want to give out compliments you *must* back them up with some kind of positive or negative criticism, otherwise it's just spam. Please try to refrain from 2 to 5 or 6 word posts.

Best answers
Sorry about that, won't happen again. On topic now, the tops of his boots are a teency bit dark, and also, like Killa_hurtz said, his face needs more expression.

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Its not often I see a model I like...
Looks awesome... :laff:

Best answers
good job man, but i dont think you should add a differnt expression i lik ethe model, especialy the ssj hair
the only thing that would stop me using it is animations, make sure it animates properly =)
lots of great models are released and its often the case that they dont really animate properly, so yeah goodjob and i hope you finish it with some great anims

PS: whos it going to replace?

Best answers
i agree. the expression on his face should be a bit more ****y, other than that. its an awsome model/skin. just make sure everything goes just as smoothly, animations gotta be cool, and it would be nice if you had someone make sounds for you :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
looking good, but the line going into the bicep doesnt exist... in other words it shouldnt be there. Head seems rather large aswell.

Best answers
Hey man i dont know if you mind or not but when you have perfected it is there any way to will be available to public?? i'll understand if you say no, but a good models are hard to come accross, purley up to you

Best answers
i agree with smo about the head, id say shrink it by a few decimals and it will rule, oh that and the face just doesnt strike me as vegetto

Best answers
when will you release it and i love your vegeto i dont think anybody can beat that not even smo, but he only makes model for ghp
\

Best answers
The head is to big, but not by much. And the boots shouldnt be changed. Itc called shadowing ( at least i think thats what he was tryign to do). The legs of the pants cast a shadow over it. makes sense to me. It looks really good at this point. Hope it gets released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ACtually SMO is one of the top best modelers out there have you visit his site not even the Vegetto can't beat it but the Vegetto is awesome.

Also I see that his orange shirt has to be more down like put it more V.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you think no one can beat that youre on crack

i can see ur pants are ned's vegettoish, which i like.

work on the chest and cloth skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said no one can beat him NeD is way more better than him in my opinion but Smo is good too.

Up Cloth Section needs a bit of work so those the orange shirt.

Best answers
You gave the same crit twice, just 40min later :S pm him next time you wanna clear something up :smile:

anyway, i really dont see anything wrong with the head, but i guess you might wanna try shrinking it. also, i think you should probably reskin the arms, i dont know why, but something just doesnt look right. other than that, the model/skin is great and i agree with vegetto91, the V needs to come down more. (like the ref pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom